• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This board right now looks like the point where the ballot box started to go bad

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That's not what I posted

You just trolled yourself genius.

Sadly what I saw the other day and trolling is pretty much all most of the cons here have.
Your post #38

negative

you post shit as that and top post PJ is like BB.................appears you're your biggest problem

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It IS filled with racially divisive and sexual orientation demeaning post.

Sad
We're getting closer to mid-term elections. The liberals are getting frantic and starting to act out like children who don't get their way.
Lies and bullshit will be flying around, like dandelions in a swift wind, while Americans point fingers and laugh at Liberal heads exploding.

We're getting closer to mid-term elections. The liberals are getting frantic and starting to act out like children who don't get their way.
Lies and bullshit will be flying around, like dandelions in a swift wind, while Americans point fingers and laugh at Liberal heads exploding.
Exactly. They're going to go full retard.

Spamature

President
By then Mueller will likely have a report done. Trumpies will be too busy attacking law enforcement, its officers, and Republicans with a modicum of decency, by then to care about liberals.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
What is it and who is they? What are you talking about
Let me put it to you like this.

I was banned twice recently.

Once for calling a post (not an individual) racist.

The I was banned for stating that if someone thought a certain way they might be a racist. A statement not directed at any individual here or elsewhere. I was surprised today to find out I was not banned for saying the insult Ebonics boy sounded like a racist epithet.

Being banned is not a big deal to me, but fairness is, so it is in that vein its a badge of honor.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Let me put it to you like this.

I was banned twice recently.

Once for calling a post (not an individual) racist.

The I was banned for stating that if someone thought a certain way they might be a racist. A statement not directed at any individual here or elsewhere. I was surprised today to find out I was not banned for saying the insult Ebonics boy sounded like a racist epithet.

Being banned is not a big deal to me, but fairness is, so it is in that vein its a badge of honor.
Ok. What does that have to do with harshin on me n bd fir being cool even keeled dudes?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of people thought Trump knew how to run the govt. and would be an honest public servant. But in the end, you only know someone through their actions. I have no idea if the things I am talking about have anything to do with him or not.
You're losing me again.. you're accusing someone of using it for cover, and their actions and what not. But then have no idea if it has anything to do with one of us ..