• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This isn't the time for LIES, Dotard! He's handling this virus like he handles everything. With Lies.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
this is a flat out lie.

he said: "We would want to ensure that we'd work to make it affordable," Azar told Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.), "but we can't control that price because we need the private sector to invest."

His remarks in no way assured us it would be affordable though, did it?

UPNYA2

Mayor
Amazingly, America has just a SINGLE CASE of community transmitted corona virus. Which was misdiagnosed by the geniuses in California. Trump seems to be exceeding expectations here
Even that may not be true.

In the article in the NY Times I read it actually states;

"It may be the first case..."
"At this point the patient's exposure is unknown."
".. CDC officials said it was possible the patient was exposed to a returning traveler who was infected.."
"The thing that would immediately make all of us uneasy is that if this person had no direct contact with someone who comes from an affected area.."
"That would suggest there are other cases..."

Lots of possibilities that didn't warrant mention in the title...…..

You wonder why?

I don't.

UPNYA2

Mayor
During the press conference yesterday Donald Trump knew about the latest coronavirus victim who has no idea how he contacted the virus. He hasn't been traveling and haven't been around anyone with the virus. He also stood there and blatantly lied about the mortality of those with the virus. He claimed the regular flu kills as many people, but the mortality rate is 20 times higher with the coronavirus. Trump didn't mention the new victim. All he seems to be worried about is how it will affect the stock market and how it may affect his chance of winning the election this year.

So he puts Pence at the head of this catastrophe, instead of a czar, and that idiot doesn't know anything about science. Why not hire someone who knows something? The fricken Vanity wall can wait.
He wanted to put out 2.5 billion for this virus compared to the over 6 billion they laid aside for Ebola when Obama was president.

Instead of worrying about how we are going to handle this, he worries about keeping it a secret from his sheep.
That's all he thinks about any of us is his sheep. He is too ignorant, too self-centered to handle anything like this.

Just a month ago he said that he and his butt buddy, Chi, had it "under control". Fat chance of that!!
How can anyone prepare for this if he makes them think that it is nothing?

"So he puts Pence at the head of this catastrophe, instead of a czar, and that idiot doesn't know anything about science. Why not hire someone who knows something?"

Ok, like who?
Perhaps someone as scientific and medical as that czar your beloved demi-god obami appointed to end the ebolia epidemic that swept across our great nation? What was his name and profession before he became the savior of the world again?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
"So he puts Pence at the head of this catastrophe, instead of a czar, and that idiot doesn't know anything about science. Why not hire someone who knows something?"

Ok, like who?
Perhaps someone as scientific and medical as that czar your beloved demi-god obami appointed to end the ebolia epidemic that swept across our great nation? What was his name and profession before he became the savior of the world again?
Ebola “swept across our great nation”. Really? What great nation are you talking about?. Maybe you should read instead of letting your Obama hate rot your guts out. I believe only two people died of Ebola in the United States. But I remember all of the hullabaloo about Obama and how he was going to kill all of us by letting it spread. How dare he bring people from other countries in to our country with

Ok, like who?
E bola swept across our nation? Are you sure about that? Maybe you should read a little and let your hate for Obama fester in your gut because you are dead wrong.

Ok, like who?
AHEM....Ebola SWEPT ACROSS OUR GREAT NATION?? REALLY??? Do you know wht the hell you are talking about? Do you even KNOW how many in USA contacted Ebola here?? Do you know how many DIED in US from EBOLA??
My God, man, you're making up shit as you go along.
During Obama's watch, he last I heard nly two pe died in America from Ebola. And you cons blamed Obama for everything under the sun, although he wasn't lying to us about it, pretending it wasn't serious.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Your premise is incorrect. Just because the main slime media tells you there was no contact does not make it true. Read the blast from the CDC then get back to us.
The person in question lives in the same county that has the Air Force base that evacuated Americans from China and from the cruise ship that was stranded for a few weeks, or so. There may be a connection there but that has not been confirmed yet. If Lib clowns would watch FOX News, they might not be so ignorant of actual news.
They purposely choose to watch the piss Stream media whose only purpose is to spread shit about Trump and couldn't care less about passing on actual useful information.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Ebola “swept across our great nation”. Really? What great nation are you talking about?. Maybe you should read instead of letting your Obama hate rot your guts out. I believe only two people died of Ebola in the United States. But I remember all of the hullabaloo about Obama and how he was going to kill all of us by letting it spread. How dare he bring people from other countries in to our country with

E bola swept across our nation? Are you sure about that? Maybe you should read a little and let your hate for Obama fester in your gut because you are dead wrong.

AHEM....Ebola SWEPT ACROSS OUR GREAT NATION?? REALLY??? Do you know wht the hell you are talking about? Do you even KNOW how many in USA contacted Ebola here?? Do you know how many DIED in US from EBOLA??
During Obama's watch, he last I heard nly two pe died in America from Ebola. And you cons blamed Obama for everything under the sun, although he wasn't lying to us about it, pretending it wasn't serious.

I did read it, I was making fun of your worship of obami and the spending of over 6 billion they laid aside for Ebola when he was president, even though only 2 people died according to you.

What exactly did that over 6 billion buy us that saved us all?

His remarks in no way assured us it would be affordable though, did it? :rolleyes:
Um Addy, use some logic here. If it isn't affordable to everyone why bother to develop it rapidly in mass quantities in the first place? Otherwise you are implying the elites are just developing it to save themselves.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I did read it, I was making fun of your worship of obami and the spending of over 6 billion they laid aside for Ebola when he was president, even though only 2 people died according to you.

What exactly did that over 6 billion buy us that saved us all?
SURE SURE. Your When Ebola spread across our great nation" was just you taunting me as well. LIAR! Who said that 6 billion was SPENT. They put aside 6 billion for it. And gee...we only lost 2 people. So the 6 billion or whatever was well spent. OR would you rather put it into an unnecessary VANITY wall for that POS you call the President??

!!

TBLee

Governor
SURE SURE. Your When Ebola spread across our great nation" was just you taunting me as well. LIAR! Who said that 6 billion was SPENT. They put aside 6 billion for it. And gee...we only lost 2 people. So the 6 billion or whatever was well spent. OR would you rather put it into an unnecessary VANITY wall for that POS you call the President??

!!
Well...where did the 6 billion go?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

WTH...…….Ebola...…….."he last I heard nly two pe died"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have your temp checked...………..EBOLA!

Spamature

President
During the press conference yesterday Donald Trump knew about the latest coronavirus victim who has no idea how he contacted the virus. He hasn't been traveling and haven't been around anyone with the virus. He also stood there and blatantly lied about the mortality of those with the virus. He claimed the regular flu kills as many people, but the mortality rate is 20 times higher with the coronavirus. Trump didn't mention the new victim. All he seems to be worried about is how it will affect the stock market and how it may affect his chance of winning the election this year.

So he puts Pence at the head of this catastrophe, instead of a czar, and that idiot doesn't know anything about science. Why not hire someone who knows something? The fricken Vanity wall can wait.
He wanted to put out 2.5 billion for this virus compared to the over 6 billion they laid aside for Ebola when Obama was president.

Instead of worrying about how we are going to handle this, he worries about keeping it a secret from his sheep.
That's all he thinks about any of us is his sheep. He is too ignorant, too self-centered to handle anything like this.

Just a month ago he said that he and his butt buddy, Chi, had it "under control". Fat chance of that!!

Reading the winger in this thread is hilarious. Half are saying it's nothing, and the other half are hoping it will kill millions of liberals in big cities.

But either way they all agree that Trump is doing a top notch job of handling the crisis.

America is the lie no one can address.

Reading the winger in this thread is hilarious. Half are saying it's nothing, and the other half are hoping it will kill millions of liberals in big cities.

But either way they all agree that Trump is doing a top notch job of handling the crisis.
Nothing in america is a crisis until it lands on our personal door step. Perhaps it should.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Does Kim Un send you lil' presents for using his word "Dotard" on the internet in supporting him?

How bad will Coronavirus be in the local cornfields?

Spamature

President
Nothing in america is a crisis until it lands on our personal door step. Perhaps it should.
On the doorstep ? It's in the foyer hanging up it hat and coat. It was foolish to think that a highly contagious disease, with a long incubation period, that is running rampant in the country of major trading partner, was not going to end up here.

The fact that they are not tripping over testing kits in the hallways of hospitals tells you how ill prepared this admin really is for a crisis. They've known for months it going to start showing up here. How are they going to isolate people and stop the spread when they have to call the CDC on an individual basis to get a testing kit for the virus sent to them ?