• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

True Traitor Alert: Barack Obama 2 miles from White House planning civil war.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
After electing Trump the pussy groper it is funny you'd talk about Obama lacking class.
#1: I didn't elect him.
#2: Obama is departing from the past administrations by being a classless douche and fomenting discord like the 'Community Organizer' he's always been.

But...if it makes you feel any better...it's not treason.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
#1: I didn't elect him.
#2: Obama is departing from the past administrations by being a classless douche and fomenting discord like the 'Community Organizer' he's always been.

But...if it makes you feel any better...it's not treason.
Did you call out Cheney for any of the anti-Obama administration statements he made?

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Did you call out Cheney for any of the anti-Obama administration statements he made?
No, and I wouldn't 'call out' Biden either. But they're second bananas. Nobody listens to them anyway.

Bush, Clinton, and Bush had the class to respect the office of the president and not overtly criticize their successors.

Obama is proving he has no such class.

Arkady

President
Agreed...it's that he chose to for reasons unknown but suspicious and unprecedented.
How could they be both unknown and unprecedented? Try to think your points through before posting them.

With his track record of fundamentally transforming America, being so close to the seat of power is more than a little disconcerting to many.
I have no doubt that among the cowards, it is very disconcerting. But surely no normal person would be unnerved by what town the ex-president chose to settle in.

Buckwheat
There's the real seat of the fear for cowards. They can't get over the fact the man is black, and that colors their perception of absolutely everything he does.

How could they be both unknown and unprecedented? Try to think your points through before posting them.
Reasons can be unkown. Behavior may be suspicious. And choices can be unprecedented.
What's your problem in this?

I have no doubt that among the cowards, it is very disconcerting. But surely no normal person would be unnerved by what town the ex-president chose to settle in.
No ex-president chose to remain highly politically active and thus undermining the next president. Unprecedented I believe is the word. I call it narcissistic.

There's the real seat of the fear for cowards. They can't get over the fact the man is black, and that colors their perception of absolutely everything he does.
Call people something long enough and they just might become it. You bring it on yourselves with your fake rhetorical assertions.

Boca

Governor
It ain't about color, and you of all people should know that. Dr. King, who knew something about it said it wasn't about color, it was about character.

Speaking of color and character, did you ever find out if Memphis dug up Confederate General Forrest's 110 year old bones that had you so excited?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Reasons can be unkown. Behavior may be suspicious. And choices can be unprecedented.
What's your problem in this?

No ex-president chose to remain highly politically active and thus undermining the next president. Unprecedented I believe is the word. I call it narcissistic.

Call people something long enough and they just might become it. You bring it on yourselves with your fake rhetorical assertions.
Howard Taft became the Chief Justice of the supreme court after having been president. Andrew Johnson was elected to the senate from Tennesee, John Q. Adams was elected to the house of representatives from Massachusetts.

Arkady

President
What's your problem in this?No ex-president chose to remain highly politically active
Nonsense. One served in the Congress after being president. Another served on the Supreme Court. Some even ran for president again, after having been out of office, including one who won. I find it bizarre you're unaware of that. It's the kind of American history most of us get in grade school. Were you educated abroad?

Howard Taft became the Chief Justice of the supreme court after having been president. Andrew Johnson was elected to the senate from Tennesee, John Q. Adams was elected to the house of representatives from Massachusetts.
And yet Truman, Eisenhower, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Bush all kind of just stepped aside and did very little to fvck over the next sitting president. We'll see what Obama does with his new found free time.

Nonsense. One served in the Congress after being president. Another served on the Supreme Court. Some even ran for president again, after having been out of office, including one who won. I find it bizarre you're unaware of that. It's the kind of American history most of us get in grade school. Were you educated abroad?
And yet Truman, Eisenhower, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Bush all kind of just stepped aside and did very little to fvck over the next sitting president. We'll see what Obama does with his new found free time.