• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump claims Democrats are trying to steal Florida

Boca

Governor
Re-read my question;

What crime has Snipes been charged with during the midterm election?

"The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) has not launched an investigation into election officials in Broward and Palm Beach counties because it has not found credible allegations of voter fraud, a spokesperson for the agency said Friday."
Nobody said it was a crime to discover ballots in a broom closet, the trunk of a car or anywhere else for that matter.

Last edited:

Boca

Governor
Yeah, I'm wondering myself why Scott didn't suspend her.

Why didn't he?

Hmmm
And be labeled a racist? Have Lorreta Lynch send her Brownshirts down to Florida to get in the new governor's knickers?

He's a bit smarter than that....and it might cost him.

write on

Senator
And be labeled a racist? Have Lorreta Lynch send her Brownshirts down to Florida to get in the new governor's knickers?

Then it sounds to me like he's weak by using that excuse. If he's not racist, then he shouldn't have anything to worry about, right?

John Doe

I detest liberalism

That is why bowing to PC optics is always a mistake.

Boca

Governor
Then it sounds to me like he's weak by using that excuse. If he's not racist, then he shouldn't have anything to worry about, right?
You have to be kidding!

Donald Trump was called a racist and hater of all Hispanics after the very first 2016 GOP primary debate simply because he brought up the issue of illegal immigration.

Last edited:

Boca

Governor
Nope

If wingers here wan't to use that as an excuse, you got my response. He should be comfortable in his own skin. (no pun intended)

Apparently he isn't.
Nope

If wingers here wan't to use that as an excuse, you got my response. He should be comfortable in his own skin. (no pun intended)

Apparently he isn't.
I gave up Ring around the Rosy 70 years ago but don't let that stop you. Have fun