• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump dominates them b**ches in Hollywood, too

Arkady

President

Dino

Russian Asset
In light of the fact that three separate women have sworn under oath that Trump committed rape --one of them being his own wife-- talk about him "dominating them bitches" is in poor taste.
There you go... lying again. It's not just dishonesty, but such brazen and lazy dishonesty.
Haven't left here yet, troll?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-wife-ivana-disavows-rape-allegation/story?id=32732204

Donald Trump's first wife, Ivana Trump, said today that she is "the best of friends" with her ex-husband, responding to a report in the Daily Beast on Monday that cited her 1989 divorce case deposition in which the former Mrs. Trump claimed Trump allegedly raped her once.

A statement today from Ivana Trump appeared to refute the allegations in the deposition, which were revealed in a 1993 book, "The Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump."

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald," she said in the statement today. "The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of."

Ivana Trump had already walked back the rape allegation in 1993 as the book was about to be published.

There you go... lying again. It's not just dishonesty, but such brazen and lazy dishonesty.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-wife-ivana-disavows-rape-allegation/story?id=32732204

Donald Trump's first wife, Ivana Trump, said today that she is "the best of friends" with her ex-husband, responding to a report in the Daily Beast on Monday that cited her 1989 divorce case deposition in which the former Mrs. Trump claimed Trump allegedly raped her once.

A statement today from Ivana Trump appeared to refute the allegations in the deposition, which were revealed in a 1993 book, "The Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump."

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald," she said in the statement today. "The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of."

Ivana Trump had already walked back the rape allegation in 1993 as the book was about to be published.
Whoops!

Arky's having a rough couple days. Getting crushed by you and @The Thinker

Good stuff.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I'm fairly confident that the folks in Hollywood don't care what I think about politics or, well, anything.

The feeling is mutual.

For me, the relationship is entirely satisfying, and I would most heartily recommend it to anyone.

Last edited:
It's amazing. He's occupying prime real estate rent free in the minds of every coked-up wacko in Hollywood. Stephen "the [Unwelcome language removed] holster" Colbert is so into Trump it's scary. I hope the Secret Service is paying attention.

BobbyT

Governor
It's amazing. He's occupying prime real estate rent free in the minds of every coked-up wacko in Hollywood. Stephen "the [Unwelcome language removed] holster" Colbert is so into Trump it's scary. I hope the Secret Service is paying attention.
A comedian who specializes in politics is talking about the top politician in the country. Amazing. Stop the presses.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
A comedian who isn't funny isn't a comedian.

Colbert is nothing but a lefty partisan hack. Period.
He's only "Not Funny" when you don't have a sense of humor. If he were sliming Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama, you'd think he was hilarious. I'd bet Colbert's ratings are much higher than Donald J. Trump's ratings. The only thing 'funny' about Trump is his fake hair and his orange face. Clowns do get a few laughs from simpletons now and then.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

You say she 'backed down her statements from the book....how many millions of dollars did it take for her to do that and also live like a queen on the money Trump has paid her to keep her mouth shut? Money talks and fat geezers who grab women buy their p*ssy walks.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
A comedian who isn't funny isn't a comedian.

Colbert is nothing but a lefty partisan hack. Period.
Let's see. What's the right wing response to a post like this? Oh...right...I remember. Go buy a sense of humor.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
People with a microphone use it to publicly disagree with the leader of our country. That's never happened before. Cue the shock.
Funny thing is, "our leader" is the only president who wouldn't show up at the Publisher's thingy this year. Just like he didn't show up at the one debate. He has a yellow streak a mile wide. Easy to talk the talk but he's a coward when it comes to walking the walk.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
He's only "Not Funny" when you don't have a sense of humor. If he were sliming Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama, you'd think he was hilarious. I'd bet Colbert's ratings are much higher than Donald J. Trump's ratings. The only thing 'funny' about Trump is his fake hair and his orange face. Clowns do get a few laughs from simpletons now and then.
So absurdly predictable...Trump's "slapstick" video is not funny to some...so they are told to go buy a sense of humor. Colbert's political humor is supposedly not funny to some...

Oh...why bother. We get it...it's different. :rolleyes:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You say she 'backed down her statements from the book....how many millions of dollars did it take for her to do that and also live like a queen on the money Trump has paid her to keep her mouth shut? Money talks and fat geezers who grab women buy their p*ssy walks.

for clarity's sake.. whose P*ssy did the fat geezer grab?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Let's see. What's the right wing response to a post like this? Oh...right...I remember. Go buy a sense of humor.
Ann Coulter found that out the hard way when she is the one who got roasted awhile back instead of Rob Lowe. They were "out to get her" with good reason. But at least she showed up and even though she was slimed worse than anyone has been in the past, she did sit through the event. It was brutal and she deserved every bit of it, after the filthy things she has said about others...even wishing for deaths much like the Sheepdog here does.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
for clarity's sake.. whose P*ssy did the fat geezer grab?
He's the one who made the claim...did you forget his words? OR are you calling him a 59 yr old (what he was at the time) liar and exaggerator to get attention? How would I know their names? You should ask him. He made the claim...quite a few women showed up to validate his claim of being a predator and you discount it?