• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump on bombings: "This is only going to get worse"

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
No doubt he is upset that nobody was killed...Trump and many Republican hope for a big attack...Lots of Dead Americans that would make them happy

Why isn't he rooting for it? You figure he's hoping to be proven wrong, costing him what he sees as a great campaign issue for him?
I realize you have no defense for the atrocious results of the Obama/Clinton foreign policy, but your delusion need not extend to the next administration.

reason10

Governor

Bugsy McGurk

President
Actually, Barak Obama and Hitlary Clinton are the ones rooting for more terrorism in the USA. They are the ones wanting to IMPORT thousands more of those ragheaded monsters.
Gimme your theory as to why Hillary thinks terrorism boosts her election chances.

Should be good for a chuckle.

;-)

reason10

Governor
Gimme your theory as to why Hillary thinks terrorism boosts her election chances.

Should be good for a chuckle.

;-)
I never gave a theory that Hillary thinks terrorism boosts her election chances.

Do you just sit there and make up shit hour after hour without any thought as to how ignorant it makes you look?

I gave the theory that Hillary wants to INCREASE the numbers of terrorists coming into this country. And here's proof:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/15/politifact-says-trump-right-criticism-hillary-clintons-support-500-percent-increase-syrian-refugees/

Politifact Says Trump Is Right: Hillary Clinton Supports ‘500% Increase in Syrian Refugees’

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last heard the guy was American,,but babble on with your fear mongering
Born in Afghanistan...............last you heard..........naturalized American that wants to blow up American, your kind of guy isn't it "Hero of Islam"?