• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump refuses to do infrastructure because Pelosi....

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I think he does and they all recognize its necessity. What is dumb is how Pelosi continues to poison the waters and salt the earth to insure no deal will be possible.
Do you think she should cave in to the calls for impeachment?
I don't think Trump or Republicans have an infrastructure bill. If you find one, please do share.

"As the reports that leaked out in the immediate aftermath of the meeting revealed, the president* went somewhat berserk even by his own standards and walked out after three whole minutes. Pelosi responded at her own news conference by slipping in the Italian-Catholic version of the shiv used by Southern Belles when they say, "Bless Your Heart."

"I pray for the President of the United States and for our country," she said.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a27559083/donald-trump-nancy-pelosi-investigations-infrastructure-rose-garden/

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It’s like his one trillion dollar infrastructure plan, but twice as phony.

;-)
Can't even find it at wh.gov.
LOL

Here's some Charlie Pierce:

"As the reports that leaked out in the immediate aftermath of the meeting revealed, the president* went somewhat berserk even by his own standards and walked out after three whole minutes. Pelosi responded at her own news conference by slipping in the Italian-Catholic version of the shiv used by Southern Belles when they say, "Bless Your Heart."

https://www.esquire.com/news-politi...si-investigations-infrastructure-rose-garden/

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I think he does and they all recognize its necessity. What is dumb is how Pelosi continues to poison the waters and salt the earth to insure no deal will be possible.
Do you think she should cave in to the calls for impeachment?
I spent the past 5 minutes looking for it. Please find Trump's infrastructure bill and give us a link. Thanks in advance.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Can't even find it at wh.gov.
LOL

Here's some Charlie Pierce:

https://www.esquire.com/news-politi...si-investigations-infrastructure-rose-garden/
Trump doesn't have any plans...other than to keep all immigrants out and to build his wall with his name plastered all over it. He has to be the most insecure person on the face of the earth.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump doesn't have any plans...other than to keep all immigrants out and to build his wall with his name plastered all over it. He has to be the most insecure person on the face of the earth.
No plan, but plenty of "Infrastructure Weeks".....that he lost focus on after the first day.

LOL

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Sorry you don't get to have a do over.
It's time to start referring the leaders of the impeachment movement for charges of harming America.
Trump has done more harm than anyone and it's doubtful... the nation will ever see another president violating his oath of office ever again, as much Trump has.
Continuing to applaud his lies and corruption hurts all of us. It has nothing to do with political parties.
Wake up and smell the coffee... it's way past time. :(

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Trump has done more harm than anyone and it's doubtful... the nation will ever see another president violating his oath of office ever again, as much Trump has.
Continuing to applaud his lies and corruption hurts all of us. It has nothing to do with political parties.
Wake up and smell the coffee... it's way past time. :(
ok give specifics on the harm the president has done
The corruption and lies do not count against the president when it's not his corruption and lies. Those were the brain child of the democrats and the enablers in the media.