• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump tax records?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
And they will use any little excuse to get the attention off of this inhumane desire to rip innocent full term babies apart as they are being born. It is nothing short of demonic, if you ask me.
I've come to believe that all Democrats fall into one of two categories. One is the irretrievably ignorant and the other is the irredeemably evil.
The poor dumb bastards who accept the BS that the thing in the womb is not a child, are not fit to live in modern society. They simply are too ignorant to care for themselves. And they certainly should not be allowed to vote.
And the folks who feed them the the lies and BS should be rounded up and shot in their heads for fomenting genocide.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
But what's your EXCUSE for him not showing his tax returns? He said he would.
Others have for 40 yrs or longer. Why defend that? Isn't AFTER his Presidency a little too late? You know damn good and well he isn't showing them because it will prove he's a liar about many things. And he obviously has been lying about his own wealth and doesn't want anyone to know it. Wait until AFTER his presidency??? WHY??
I don't have to provide an excuse because they're not my taxes

I have however provided an opinion and that opinion is who cares. Further along in my opinion or the following comments, the law does not require him to. Secondly, he has filed all of the required financial disclosures.

You, among many others, are just pissed off because he's the president and you need to find a gotcha

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Of course you'd think that. You don't give a sh*t that he says he's in love with ruthless dictators, that he makes excuses for Russia and the Prince of Saudi. You don't even question the reasons...DO YOU?? My God...the people of Germany who defended Hitler were as clueless as you are. Trump doesn't give two sh*ts about you or any other deplorable of his. Yet you'd defend him (as he stated) if he went out on 5th ave. and killed someone.
I love the man and I don't give a screaming shit what he does. He kept that low-born gutterslut, Hillary Clinton, out of the White House and for that, he will always be a national hero. He will win again in 2020 and keep some other equally repulsive piece of shit Democrat out of the White House. And I will love him all the more for that.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I love the man and I don't give a screaming shit what he does. He kept that low-born gutterslut, Hillary Clinton, out of the White House and for that, he will always be a national hero. He will win again in 2020 and keep some other equally repulsive piece of shit Democrat out of the White House. And I will love him all the more for that.
Good for you. But I bet Kim Un loves him more.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

I have however provided an opinion and that opinion is who cares. Further along in my opinion or the following comments, the law does not require him to. Secondly, he has filed all of the required financial disclosures.

You, among many others, are just pissed off because he's the president and you need to find a gotcha
yep...I'm pissed off that you deplorables elected such a lying POS traitorous slime bag.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I didn't vote for that. And I don't think anyone did. You people are using the abortion thing to cover Trump's ample ass on everything he's doing.
Yes, IF they're killing babies, it's wrong. It's also wrong to take them from their parents and put them in cages. You sponsor that. You LOVE that.
Your Democrat Party voted for it. Are you not paying attention or just suffering from selective memory loss?
And Obama put kids in cages too. Funny how none of you seem to remember that little piece of information.

https://qz.com/1291470/photos-immigrant-children-detained-at-the-placement-center-in-2014/

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You'd lose that bet.

Who cares?? 64% of Americans care. You're OF COURSE with the middle group. Who's surprised? LOL You are too easy, you should just stop denying.

Jen

Senator
Trump will definitely win in 2020.
Watching Democrats tripping all over each other to see which can be the biggest buffoon shows us that.

Jen

Senator
LOL...hide your damn head in the sand, who cares? You CHRISTIANS are daily here defending someone who is in bed with the 3 worst dictators of this world.
That you ridicule anyone who is a Christian is your undoing. Nothing more needs to be said.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Who cares?? 64% of Americans care. You're OF COURSE with the middle group. Who's surprised? LOL You are too easy, you should just stop denying.

Ah yes, the party guided by polls. I forgot we liberals were that stupid.

Hey polling 1000 people is the arbiter of all 310 million.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump will definitely win in 2020.
Watching Democrats tripping all over each other to see which can be the biggest buffoon shows us that.
If they are smart, and God knows they are not; but if they had an ounce of gray matter left, they wouldn't run anyone in 2020. It would save them a lot of embarrassment, give the gaggle of morons they have lining up to make fools of themselves.