• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump threatens to sue Pelosi and Schiff - Lol

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Me too (hope he does it). The political theatrics will be epic. But you should be careful what you wish for - once he gains "discovery" he can start issuing subpoenas for Shiff's coordinating efforts with the "whistle-blower." As well as expose the "whistle blowers" many ties to high profile (and anti-Trump) democrats (like John Brennan and even Joe Biden). If evidence of those aspects of this witch hunt come out, the whole thing's dynamic can turn on a dime.

Democrats don't want discovery. Everybody will be exposed over everything they have been doing to remove him from office, and prevent his election prior to that.
Trump just put Pelosi and Schiff in a corner.
I hope he does sue. This ensures he gets his Constitutional rights, which the Democrats are currently denying him.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nobody...that’s the whole point. ; )
Negative or there wouldn't be a thread started on them being sued.....

Evidently the NEW RULES haven't changed your rule breaking habits...….

Last Warning

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Me too (hope he does it). The political theatrics will be epic. But you should be careful what you wish for - once he gains "discovery" he can start issuing subpoenas for Shiff's coordinating efforts with the "whistle-blower." As well as expose the "whistle blowers" many ties to high profile (and anti-Trump) democrats (like John Brennan and even Joe Biden). If evidence of those aspects of this witch hunt come out, the whole thing's dynamic can turn on a dime.
Me Too

https://www.wsj.com/articles/joe-biden-earned-15-6-million-in-two-years-after-leaving-office-11562702642

There's so much dirt on the left it will be fun watching them go down.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Negative or there wouldn't be a thread started on them being sued.....

Evidently the NEW RULES haven't changed your rule breaking habits...….

Last Warning
Go ahead and report me...I’m changing nothing. : )

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This past week 5 separate Courts ruled against Trump policies. One judge even called Trump's position repugnant.

The Courts, even the conservative ones will laugh their asses off if Trump actually tries to sue congress for doing their jobs.

I feel embarrassed for you cons showing your ignorance and disrespect for our Constitution and the rule of law. You're all high school civics flunkies.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Go ahead and report me...I’m changing nothing. : )
I'm not reporting anything, you mean Schiff to me and enjoying you brown noising

Of course you're changing nothing while playing a MOD in threads...……….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This past week 5 separate Courts ruled against Trump policies. One judge even called Trump's position repugnant.

The Courts, even the conservative ones will laugh their asses off if Trump actually tries to sue congress for doing their jobs.

I feel embarrassed for you cons showing your ignorance and disrespect for our Constitution and the rule of law. You're all high school civics flunkies.

Why do you hate Veterans?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

Many of Trump's positions are repugnant. But that doesn't change the fact that none of them are grounds for impeachment. I feel embarrassed for you TDS sufferers, because this quixotic "kangaroo impeachment" is going to end the same way the Mueller inquisition did - no evidence of actual crimes and plenty of evidence that the whole thing was crafted entirely out of fake cloth by democratic operatives.

It is not Congresses job to collude with sore losers to carry out a coup because they lost.

Frankly Congress isn't close to doing it's job; it's been ignoring it's real job for nearly three years.
Those "courts" have been cherry-picked by Democrats to get the ruling they want from Obama selected judges who have always been overruled. And they will be again.
Trump has the Constitutional right to petition the courts for redress of grievances.
Your comments about our understanding of civics is misplaced, to say the very least.

Jen

Senator
It is not Congresses job to collude with sore losers to carry out a coup because they lost.

Frankly Congress isn't close to doing it's job; it's been ignoring it's real job for nearly three years.
Those "courts" have been cherry-picked by Democrats to get the ruling they want from Obama selected judges who have always been overruled. And they will be again.
Trump has the Constitutional right to petition the courts for redress of grievances.
Your comments about our understanding of civics is misplaced, to say the very least.
However, instead of doing their job, Congress IS colluding with sore losers who are still trying to carry out a coup.

They couldn't be more pathetic.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Many of Trump's positions are repugnant. But that doesn't change the fact that none of them are grounds for impeachment. I feel embarrassed for you TDS sufferers, because this quixotic "kangaroo impeachment" is going to end the same way the Mueller inquisition did - no evidence of actual crimes and plenty of evidence that the whole thing was crafted entirely out of fake cloth by democratic operatives.
You know Trump has committed impeachable offenses.

Last edited:
Me too (hope he does it). The political theatrics will be epic. But you should be careful what you wish for - once he gains "discovery".
There is no discovery in an impeachment.
he can start issuing subpoenas for Shiff's coordinating efforts with the "whistle-blower."
You mean where Schiff did precisely the right thing. Good gawd, right-wingers don't even know right from wrong any more.
As well as expose the "whistle blowers" many ties to high profile (and anti-Trump) democrats (like John Brennan and even Joe Biden)
Now you are talking about conspiracy theories that are red herrings.