• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump to widow of slain soldier: "He knew what he signed up for"

BobbyT

Governor
It's remarkable how he finds news ways to disgust people every single day.
I can appreciate that it is sometimes difficult to know exactly what to say to someone fresh in their grief. Donald is so devoid of anything approaching compassion or empathy, it must be particularly difficult for him. His handlers should provide him with a script. It shouldn't be too hard for him to limit himself to saying something about how appreciative the country is for her sacrifice and that her husband is a hero and Donald honors him, and wants her to know he is mourned by a grateful country. But Donald couldn't come up with anything like that on his own.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I can appreciate that it is sometimes difficult to know exactly what to say to someone fresh in their grief. Donald is so devoid of anything approaching compassion or empathy, it must be particularly difficult for him. His handlers should provide him with a script. It shouldn't be too hard for him to limit himself to saying something about how appreciative the country is for her sacrifice and that her husband is a hero and Donald honors him, and wants her to know he is mourned by a grateful country. But Donald couldn't come up with anything like that on his own.
Exactly. Either he should read from a script provided to him, or not make the calls at all. As a clinically narcissistic sociopath, he is completely unable to formulate the appropriate thoughts on his own.

When our soldiers die, his only real thought seems to be "How does this make me look, and how can I dodge any blame?"

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
It's remarkable how he finds news ways to disgust people every single day.
And look at the excuses he used for not contacting the parents sooner. As one news commentator said last night....EVERYTHING is about Donald. His only responses are about HIMSELF no matter what the subject....how great he is....how abused he is and how much he has accomplished. He was on TV recently at something that was being televised, and when he walked out and was applauded, he started applauding himself. I've noticed he always does that...while craning his neck back and forth with this shit-eating grin on his mug. In 7th Heaven...the guy is desperate for attention and the most needy person on the face of this earth. And the most thin-skinned.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Exactly. Either he should read from a script provided to him, or not make the calls at all. As a clinically narcissistic sociopath, he is completely unable to formulate the appropriate thoughts on his own.

When our soldiers die, his only real thought seems to be "How does this make me look, and how can I dodge any blame?"
Everything is about THE DONALD. In his pea brain he's "still" (if he ever was) a celebrity and everyone admires him. I watched a tiny bit of "The Celebrity" once and although I hadn't heard much about the fool at that time, he sickened me and there's no way I could sit there and watch that clown make an ass out of himself. Little did I know that he would one day be the President and embarrass us all every time he opened that disgusting-looking mouth of his.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Needless to say, Trump has launched a tweetstorm over this.

He claims he has proof that he didn't say it.

What proof? Our bullshit artist-in-chief doesn't say, and he hasn't provided it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.someecards.com/news/politics/fredrica-wilson-donald-trump-david-johnson-twitter-proof-widow-soldier/amp#scso=uid_Wedl6gAKql0Kg-JHnwtP6w_1:0
Like he has the tapes with Comey? Just another lie.

He goes to Puerto Rico...and praises himself. This is what the scumbag in chief does. Deplorable doesn't begin to state the issue.