• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ukraine President Praises Trump For How He Handles Putin

Caroljo

Senator
Trump isn't hated around the world....it's the BS the left spreads hoping they're believed. They say he's laughed at. I say if anything they'd be scared of him....they know he doesn't back down easy. I'd bet they laugh more at the antics the democrats have been playing and all their FAILURES. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump isn't hated around the world....it's the BS the left spreads hoping they're believed. They say he's laughed at. I say if anything they'd be scared of him....they know he doesn't back down easy. I'd bet they laugh more at the antics the democrats have been playing and all their FAILURES. :)
Libs are in a daze and pounding on their lil' drums just like Chief Stolen Valor was doing. I read yesterday that Biden/Klobuchar and other 2020 hopefuls met with Hillaryous and only a fool would seek the advice of a 3-time loser.....

Spamature

President

Spamature

President
The problem is and this is a guess on my part, the right thing as defined by Europeans is for America to continue to pay for everything and to defend everyone. They all shit the bed when Trump told them to wake up and smell the coffee.
We do that so we can fight the wars on their soil instead of ours. Trump should take a sip of that coffee during his executive time.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Mm. Which war in Europe?
Well, there it is above and why libs have been so constipated since Hillaryous lost, they thought she'd take the country to WAR but didn't think libs wanted War with Europe until now!

Spamature

President
Well, there it is above and why libs have been so constipated since Hillaryous lost, they thought she'd take the country to WAR but didn't think libs wanted War with Europe until now!
War fought in Europe is better than war fought on American soil, right ?

Um. Psst...there is no ww3 in Europe.
Never Mind, and You Will Never Matter

World War III is being waged between Western Civilization and Islam. Since our decadent and obsolete ruling class wants us to trivialize that as a minor and temporary conflict, Islam is marching step by step towards stepping all over us. There is nothing spiking its roadmap to bring us back to the Dark Ages, when this retrogressive religion of human sacrifice began.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Never Mind, and You Will Never Matter

World War III is being waged between Western Civilization and Islam. Since our decadent and obsolete ruling class wants us to trivialize that as a minor and temporary conflict, Islam is marching step by step towards stepping all over us. There is nothing spiking its roadmap to bring us back to the Dark Ages, when this retrogressive religion of human sacrifice began.
and now in 116th Congress with top classified documents

and now in 116th Congress with top classified documents
The I in CIA Stands for Ego

They're called documents because they've been doctored. They're no more reliable than jurinalism, because they're both written by the same type of inferior people in superior positions. Knowledge does not create understanding.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The I in CIA Stands for Ego

They're called documents because they've been doctored. They're no more reliable than jurinalism, because they're both written by the same type of inferior people in superior positions. Knowledge does not create understanding.
it's same as putting the Fox in the Henhouse and wondering why you're losing chickens