• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Van der Sloot pleads guilty to Peru killing

Cicero

Mayor
LINK

Well it's about time that the freaking sleazeball confessed. All it took was the possibility of living out his natural lifespan in a Peruvian hell hole of a prison system to convince him to tell the truth for a possible reduced sentence.

After he discovered that the prosecutor was pushing for thirty years behind bars he decided come clean:

At the hearing on Wednesday, he told the judges in accented Spanish that he wanted to plead guilty.

"I wanted from the first moment to give a sincere confession," he said. "I feel very bad.''
No, Van der Sloot, but eventually you will learn what feeling really, really bad is all about.

D

Doc

LINK

Well it's about time that the freaking sleazeball confessed. All it took was the possibility of living out his natural lifespan in a Peruvian hell hole of a prison system to convince him to tell the truth for a possible reduced sentence.

After he discovered that the prosecutor was pushing for thirty years behind bars he decided come clean:

No, Van der Sloot, but eventually you will learn what feeling really, really bad is all about.
His Bunghole is going to "feel bad!"

That is, unless he spends the next 30 years in confinement with only the rats for company. Still, my bet is that the rats have already escaped through the shitter to go hang out with Criminals of higher moral bearing......

Cicero

Mayor
I think that the past year without the help of his dear old slime ball of a wealthy dad and his team of lawyers has been very enlightening for the young man. Here's hoping that the next twenty to thirty years behind bars are just as enlightening. Perhaps we should send him a gift basket of various lubricants. That would be the thoughtful gesture.

D

Doc

I think that the past year without the help of his dear old slime ball of a wealthy dad and his team of lawyers has been very enlightening for the young man. Here's hoping that the next twenty to thirty years behind bars are just as enlightening. Perhaps we should send him a gift basket of various lubricants. That would be the thoughtful gesture.
I say, send the boy some Rat Pellets, so that he at least has SOME friends. Who won't ass-rape him, or, sell him off to another thug for a pack a smokes.......

Cicero

Mayor
I wonder if that was the future Van der Sloot was fantasizing about when he was murdering his victims?

D

Doc

I wonder if that was the future Van der Sloot was fantasizing about when he was murdering his victims?
I doubt it, but, I do not think men like him actually "think" about the Future.

Their entire drive in life is "what do they want, NOW."

The man is a Sociopath, who was protected by his Daddy's connections.

Daddy's gone, and Joran has thoroughly embarrassed, and humiliated his home, and his nation.

He has no one to save him, now.

In fact, I had heard, that he offered to tell Aruban and FBI officials, "where Natalie's body is," in exchange for either nation pressing Peru for extradition. BOTH nations said "thanks, but no thanks. Talk to you when your sentence is served, and we THEN proceed with extradition....

(Strange, but, that tends to be the response from people, when you consistently lie and manipulate....)