• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Video outside of Parliament protesting against a visit by Trump.

Caroljo

Senator
I didn't read your link....but it wouldn't surprise me. There are probably many more liberals and Muslims in the UK than there are here! Look how Muslims have practically taken over the country! So of course they would protest!

Spamature

President
I didn't read your link....but it wouldn't surprise me. There are probably many more liberals and Muslims in the UK than there are here! Look how Muslims have practically taken over the country! So of course they would protest!
Then you don't know there is a video of it. Well making up your mind with no facts is right down Trumpster diver alley.

Spamature

President
Cool. I really hope that people in America see this video.
If you are a real American you can thank me for bringing it to you. If you are a Trump supporter you status as a real American is questionable and I will understand if you do not thank me.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump needs to treat liberal cry-bullies in the way they should be treated. Igore them. They have no power, which is why they have resorted to terrorism.
trump will soon be the most hated man in the world...You proud of that?

Colorforms

Senator
trump will soon be the most hated man in the world...You proud of that?
One of the criteria I use for determining if something is good for America is by how much liberals hate it.

I was never a Trump supporter until I saw the vileness by which the left conducts itself after he won.

You have 10% of Hillary supporters regretting their vote. Keep it up.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
One of the criteria I use for determining if something is good for America is by how much liberals hate it.

I was never a Trump supporter until I saw the vileness by which the left conducts itself after he won.

You have 10% of Hillary supporters regretting their vote. Keep it up.
You are a trump supporter...Show some balls and at least admit it

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Millions in Great Britain have signed a petition to keep trump out!!
and they have NICE rifles, only been dropped once....................

GOOD

let them finally defend themselves instead of American Veterans.............

Fu'ck them

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
and they have NICE rifles, only been dropped once....................

GOOD

let them finally defend themselves instead of American Veterans.............

Fu'ck them
You never defended anybody...Great Britain doesn't want or need you trump lovers