• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's Wrong With A 10% Flat Tax?

EatTheRich

President
As in Real Life, Easy Rider Was a Richkid Living Off a Trust Fund

You know perfectly well that the human-debris class is a minority, which would be denied welfare by the majority under a democratic system. A mob is also a minority.

Just because the Campus Commie Scum started out as the 1960s Students for a Democratic Society (leader: Jane Fonda's future husband) does not mean you can claim that their spoiled-brat tantrums are what democracy means. But I can claim that they have always been unconscious agents of the Right Wing they were born in, because all they have accomplished has been to drive Popuists into the claws of the Rightist plutocracy.
Democracy does mean expropriating the undeserving wealthy, though.

Zam-Zam

Senator
No, labor needs the wealth (created by labor) which they own. The fact that they have the legal power to hold jobs hostage to their profit needs does not mean they are contributing anything other than their hoarded wealth, produced by others.

Management is labor, and most management in a capitalist society exclusively helps the owners exploit the workers while contributing nothing to actual production.

Intangible assets are things like an educated work force, that is, things produced by labor.
So management and labor are the same?

No, of course not.

redtide

Mayor
so now it isn't every dollar in income..which was your original idea.
are you capable of understanding that even in liberal land a loss is not an income? you get that right and as such each and every dollar obtained that one did not have before would be taxed at the same rate.

redtide

Mayor
I say everyone should pay a 10% flat tax. No exceptions, no excuses, everyone pays 10% across the board. This is the most fair way. No one should get a free ride, no matter how rich or poor, and everyone should have skin in the game. I guarantee you that people wouldn't be so flippant with how to spend scarce federal tax dollars if they had to contribute. Am I right or am I right?
100% accurate, thank you

redtide

Mayor
No, management is a specialized (and not exploited, in general) variety of labor.
are you saying that when you people say you want US to pay our fair share what you actually mean is that you want the bottom %50 to pay nothing and the top %5 to pay %90 of the burden? How is that fair?

EatTheRich

President
are you saying that when you people say you want US to pay our fair share what you actually mean is that you want the bottom %50 to pay nothing and the top %5 to pay %90 of the burden? How is that fair?
Because the government is the particular handmaiden of the wealthiest. Because the poor already have surplus value taken from them which is the source of the ruling class’s wealth.

redtide

Mayor
Because the government is the particular handmaiden of the wealthiest. Because the poor already have surplus value taken from them which is the source of the ruling class’s wealth.
If that were even partially true there would be no entitlements now would there?

redtide

Mayor
Not so ... entitlements were slwrested from the government in struggle. They are a concession given up to blunt the masses’ fury.
Wrong again, no surprise there. FDR discovered that one could obtain and hold on to power by using our money to purchase the votes of the lazy and ignorant masses. No struggle just bribery and racist programs put forth by the hatemongering left