• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why do so many want another civil war in our country?

EatTheRich

President
Boy......Civil War ended May, 1765...............

My Links proved exactly what I posted............1775 when Northern Militia left to fight they families thought SLAVES would kill them.........

86 your ignorance
The civil war ended in 1865. The 13th Amendment, passed the same year, banned slavery (outside prisons, chain gangs, etc.) nationwide, including in the north.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bad things are done in war; always have been, always will be. Welcome to the world. :cool:
MV has NEVER been in Combat.........a 'Floater' a squid...........but post as he did hand-to-hand with Charley........'late at night Charley came cripping'

I hope MAD DOG next Patton.............where our troops come not to die for America but to make sure the sonof bitches die for theirs......HOOOORAH

Last edited:

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Nor was secession legal.
The view of the states that seceded, as well as of many or most in the other states, was that they had voluntarily entered into a federation of independent states and so could voluntarily exit that federation. It's a valid point of view. Abraham Lincoln did not share it.