• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

2A'ers

BobbyT

Governor
When they rant about their need for guns in the event that the govt threatens to turn the US military upon the people.

View attachment 52548

When their teabagger messiah actually threatens to turn the US military upon the people.

View attachment 52549
They seem pretty happy to entertain their fascist authoritarian bent right now, when it means they get to use the military to indiscriminately kill black people. If turning the military on US citizens becomes the norm, how will they feel when the president is a Democrat?

Spamature

President
They seem pretty happy to entertain their fascist authoritarian bent right now, when it means they get to use the military to indiscriminately kill black people. If turning the military on US citizens becomes the norm, how will they feel when the president is a Democrat?
They won't feel like a bunch of bs'ing hypocrites.

Their cognitive dissonance protect them from it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why do liberals think only Blacks are rioting and looting?

You mean like "buy a double barrel shotgun" and "shot the unarmed with a knife in the leg"?

Tell us________________

BobbyT

Governor
Why do liberals think only Blacks are rioting and looting?
I don't think only black people are rioting. In fact I believe white supremacist and boogaloo fans are stoking the flames. But I don't think the boogaloo-loving white supremacists will be in Donald's military's crosshairs, just the POC and anyone they suspect is a 'lib.' Look for the boogaloo babies to be wearing identifiers.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't think only black people are rioting. In fact I believe white supremacist and boogaloo fans are stoking the flames. But I don't think the boogaloo-loving white supremacists will be in Donald's military's crosshairs, just the POC and anyone they suspect is a 'lib.' Look for the boogaloo babies to be wearing identifiers.
maybe you need re-read your post #3
you only mentioned "blacks"

BobbyT

Governor
maybe you need re-read your post #3
you only mentioned "blacks"
Correct. Because that's who the desired targets are. Perhaps you need to reread the whole exchange so you don't continue to get tripped up by minutia.

The "gun control" debate is over, and the lefty tyrants lost. The world watched the massive blue city police departments abandoning citizens to the terrorist mobs on orders from Democrat mayors, governors, and police chiefs. The terrorists then went on a rampage destroying businesses, many of them minority-owned. It was the PERFECT illustration of how we can't depend on the police to stop a threat, because they won't do it.

Spamature

President
The "gun control" debate is over, and the lefty tyrants lost. The world watched the massive blue city police departments abandoning citizens to the terrorist mobs on orders from Democrat mayors, governors, and police chiefs. The terrorists then went on a rampage destroying businesses, many of them minority-owned. It was the PERFECT illustration of how we can't depend on the police to stop a threat, because they won't do it.
1591132807166.png

Yip...yip.........yip....yip....yip...