• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

325 posts in 20 days. Yay !

I'm still trying to catch up with Reptilicus. How in the WORLD did he post so much? But getting right down to it, most of his posts were short of any real thought.
Yer, long 'tilicus posts were a rarity --- most were just 'pokes'.

Those battles were hilarious ---- and didn't he have a following? I have to admit I was one who sat for hours giving likes to him in the race. That was before ---- Who was it between, Barb and him, I think or was it Lapcat --- I forget.

Reactions: Jen

Those battles were hilarious ---- and didn't he have a following? I have to admit I was one who sat for hours giving likes to him in the race. That was before ---- Who was it between, Barb and him, I think or was it Lapcat --- I forget.
He names himself after a pretty strange film

Jen

Senator

I dunno. But he was a thorn in my side. I would've been on Barb's or Lapcat's side. But you knew that. ;) He posts on Political Hotwire now, btw....... as Gordon Gecko of course.

I dunno. But he was a thorn in my side. I would've been on Barb's or Lapcat's side. But you knew that. ;) He posts on Political Hotwire now, btw....... as Gordon Gecko of course.
Of course - I only did it once, one night, that was enough! You could only give a like to the same person after 4 or 5 likes to others - god it was tedious but I wanted to know what everyone else was up to ---- silly.

I know, he is a defector - I went there first when gabriel was banned for the first time --- I went with in protest ( Lol Oh the loyalty of me will be my down fall!) - it was quiet then and slow - I liked some of the posters but it wasn't home. I don't like it at all now, since our lot defected there. Gab was eventually banned, of course, I had already come home.

They are ensconced there as a clique --- Ah well, c'est la vie - shame though.

Jen

Senator
Of course - I only did it once, one night, that was enough! You could only give a like to the same person after 4 or 5 likes to others - god it was tedious but I wanted to know what everyone else was up to ---- silly.

I know, he is a defector - I went there first when gabriel was banned for the first time --- I went with in protest ( Lol Oh the loyalty of me will be my down fall!) - it was quiet then and slow - I liked some of the posters but it wasn't home. I don't like it at all now, since our lot defected there. Gab was eventually banned, of course, I had already come home.

They are ensconced there as a clique --- Ah well, c'est la vie - shame though.
Gabe could be very funny. And very awful. He lost me as a fan when he started making posts that said nothing but "hahahahaha" over and over again.
PH is creepy.

Gabe could be very funny. And very awful. He lost me as a fan when he started making posts that said nothing but "hahahahaha" over and over again.
PH is creepy.
Yer PH is creepy --- one of their mods chopped his mas head off, that haunts the place for me.

I didn't mind the hahahhas --- but that he would never let go, I mean he would make his point but like a terrier he would NOT let go, rather fond of terriers myself. And yes he was very very funny at times.

Must be in Thailand now, it is that time of year. We keep in touch now and then but he isn't posting anywhere else.

Jen

Senator
Yer PH is creepy --- one of their mods chopped his mas head off, that haunts the place for me.

I didn't mind the hahahhas --- but that he would never let go, I mean he would make his point but like a terrier he would NOT let go, rather fond of terriers myself. And yes he was very very funny at times.

Must be in Thailand now, it is that time of year. We keep in touch now and then but he isn't posting anywhere else.
He ended up hating me. I didn't hate him but -- stuff happens. I"m glad you keep in touch. And I understand your fondness for terriers. I like them too except when they bite too hard, then I'm done.

He ended up hating me. I didn't hate him but -- stuff happens. I"m glad you keep in touch. And I understand your fondness for terriers. I like them too except when they bite too hard, then I'm done.
Was bitten so many times by one terrier --- I never gave up on him though, he died of very very very old age. he loved my darlings but terrorized Indy when I was away -- in turn Indy terrorized Teddy -- so life goes on.

Reactions: Jen