• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Trumps approval rating continues to plummet. He has had a horrid 2020 so far. Even Vegas now says he won’t be re-elected, even with the affirmative action that is the electoral college.

Approval = 42.9
Disapproval = 54.0

trump fanboys will always love and defend him. But the majority of Americans see right through it.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You may be right, but I wouldn't count Trump out yet. There's a reason why senators tend to not win Presidential elections. Biden has a pretty lousy record to defend and Trump has yet to start spending his oodles of cash on negative advertising that will tie that record around Biden's neck like a millstone. Maybe people hate Trump enough to ignore it but I wouldn't bet on it. Trump is pretty awful, but at least he doesn't represent an agenda based on Marxism, open borders and lawlessness. We'll see how popular he is when Trump starts running non-stop ads pointing that shit out.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It‘s a drop from where he’s been....it’s 43.1 as of now, but he’s showing his colors these days and they don’t look good.
Absolutely. I don't think he's ever hidden his colors...
Abject narcissist