• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A final warning.

God of War

Governor
When I use classical ID it is doing me a favor. It has confirmed to people who I am at MY discretion. Is it perfect? No.

Digital ID is not doing me any favors. It is doing the government favors. My life becomes far less secure with digital ID where biometrics become integrated into identity. You see when I have a password I can change that readily when my security has been compromised. Not so easy to redo my fingerprint, iris, ears, face, or even gait. All which are taken up by a machine and converted into a number. In this computerized world anybody can essentially "copy and paste" that number into a program effectively stealing my identity. Easier a theft of identity. Even your DNA profile has to be changed into a number to compare to the number in the database. Do you really want your DNA in a central database that sick and dying billionaires can peruse at their leisure and have you plucked and erased out of society because you have just the right liver, just the right color hue of eye?

But then time does erode my biometric profile. You age and your face changes, your prints fade, you lose an eye in a car accident and get a cataract in the other and so you will have a regular inconvenience in identifying yourself still as you update your biometrics.

Say they implant your ID in your hand? That's just a number like a tattoo number you might find on any holocaust victim. Just "copy paste" that number too.

RAGE, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE. The trans-humanist are coming to devour your children, if not you too, alive.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
When I use classical ID it is doing me a favor. It has confirmed to people who I am at MY discretion. Is it perfect? No.

Digital ID is not doing me any favors. It is doing the government favors. My life becomes far less secure with digital ID where biometrics become integrated into identity. You see when I have a password I can change that readily when my security has been compromised. Not so easy to redo my fingerprint, iris, ears, face, or even gait. All which are taken up by a machine and converted into a number. In this computerized world anybody can essentially "copy and paste" that number into a program effectively stealing my identity. Easier a theft of identity. Even your DNA profile has to be changed into a number to compare to the number in the database. Do you really want your DNA in a central database that sick and dying billionaires can peruse at their leisure and have you plucked and erased out of society because you have just the right liver, just the right color hue of eye?

But then time does erode my biometric profile. You age and your face changes, your prints fade, you lose an eye in a car accident and get a cataract in the other and so you will have a regular inconvenience in identifying yourself still as you update your biometrics.

Say they implant your ID in your hand? That's just a number like a tattoo number you might find on any holocaust victim. Just "copy paste" that number too.

RAGE, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE. The trans-humanist are coming to devour your children, if not you too, alive.
I got a little brother, he’s now 58. He is convinced that the deep state is following him around and he throws away his cell phone about every two weeks. He’s a HUGE Trumper and though he never even graduated from Jr. High, knows nothing about history or politics, in the last 5 years he thinks he is an all out expert on world and US politics. I made the mistake of buying him an iPad with a personal hotspot for Christmas in 2015. The only time I hear from him any more is when he wants money. I have always looked out for him in the past, got him jobs and played a lot of baseball and golf with him. He’s my little bro…Now I can’t stand being around him for more than 10 minutes. He won’t keep his fvcking trap shut about the deep state, the wonders of Trump and all the anti surveillance crap you are spouting right now. I gave the dumb little prick a car about three years ago, a nice Honda. He tore into the wiring under the dash board thinking that someone had bugged his car…maybe me..deep stater that I am…Rendered the car useless. That’s why I kind of have a soft spot for you little champy. Whatever you do, if you get a car, please don’t start fvcking with the wiring harness. Nobody gives a rats ass where you are unless you are about to do something really stupid. Then if you try it, there will likely be a couple guys waiting for you with white suits and butterfly nets….No stay outta trouble you whacky buffoon! Jesus loves you.

God of War

Governor
I got a little brother, he’s now 58. He is convinced that the deep state is following him around and he throws away his cell phone about every two weeks. He’s a HUGE Trumper and though he never even graduated from Jr. High, knows nothing about history or politics, in the last 5 years he thinks he is an all out expert on world and US politics. I made the mistake of buying him an iPad with a personal hotspot for Christmas in 2015. The only time I hear from him any more is when he wants money. I have always looked out for him in the past, got him jobs and played a lot of baseball and golf with him. He’s my little bro…Now I can’t stand being around him for more than 10 minutes. He won’t keep his fvcking trap shut about the deep state, the wonders of Trump and all the anti surveillance crap you are spouting right now. I gave the dumb little prick a car about three years ago, a nice Honda. He tore into the wiring under the dash board thinking that someone had bugged his car…maybe me..deep stater that I am…Rendered the car useless. That’s why I kind of have a soft spot for you little champy. Whatever you do, if you get a car, please don’t start fvcking with the wiring harness. Nobody gives a rats ass where you are unless you are about to do something really stupid. Then if you try it, there will likely be a couple guys waiting for you with white suits and butterfly nets….No stay outta trouble you whacky buffoon! Jesus loves you.
Sounds like you enabled your little brother's mental illness a bit. Maybe because it runs in the family?

You should have given your lil bro a grounding in reality, a reality enablement, and given him an EM detector. Cheap and efficient locators of live signals. You could have taught him how to sweep a room. You can even set up an electrical meter that sets a baseline for current usage and whenever the current has been tapped you get a warning.

Maybe then he'd help you put in that cistern and set up a water treatment system so you can avoid the flouridation. ha ha

Jack4freedom

Governor
Sounds like you enabled your little brother's mental illness a bit. Maybe because it runs in the family?

You should have given your lil bro a grounding in reality, a reality enablement, and given him an EM detector. Cheap and efficient locators of live signals. You could have taught him how to sweep a room. You can even set up an electrical meter that sets a baseline for current usage and whenever the current has been tapped you get a warning.

Maybe then he'd help you put in that cistern and set up a water treatment system so you can avoid the flouridation. ha ha

Yeah, that’s all he needs…a room sweeper, an EM detector and one of those Alex Jones super bags to put his phone in wherever he goes so the deep state doesn’t track his idiotic movements…right champ? Can’t you see that you are in the same boat with him? Like I told him as soon as he started this crap. Little brother, nobody gives a rats ass about where you go or what you are doing...That is a sure sign of acute narcissism. The Who,e world does not revolve around your whacky ass. Get a friggin grip….

God of War

Governor
Yeah, that’s all he needs…a room sweeper, an EM detector and one of those Alex Jones super bags to put his phone in wherever he goes so the deep state doesn’t track his idiotic movements…right champ? Can’t you see that you are in the same boat with him? Like I told him as soon as he started this crap. Little brother, nobody gives a rats ass about where you go or what you are doing...That is a sure sign of acute narcissism. The Who,e world does not revolve around your whacky ass. Get a friggin grip….
You're sad. You remind me too much of Middler.

God of War

Governor
I will take that as a compliment. On this board he seems to be one of the few that backs up what he says with legitimate stats, reason and logic. Most here just spew assorted shit then skulk off, never really responding to any issues. That’s pretty much what you do here.
Middler is a doof that can't follow reasoning. He believes only one person will try to slip in fake ballots into a counting center and so it is impossible to cheat the system because it is a lock tight government guaranteed event. ha ha

Middler also thinks that universal background check laws can be enforced without having a universal gun registry. If that is your quality of thinking then yes you're birds of a feather in a mutual adoration society indeed.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Middler is a doof that can't follow reasoning. He believes only one person will try to slip in fake ballots to a counting center and so it is impossible to cheat the system because it is lock tight government guaranteed event. ha ha

Middler also thinks that universal background check laws can be enforced without having a universal gun registry. If that is your quality of thinking then yes you're birds of a feather in a mutual adoration society indeed.
Well, I am sure there are some flaws in our voting systems throughout the country. However trying to make it hard or impossible to vote for people in certain areas will certainly not solve the problems. That’s what the GOP has been up to for decades. As far as gun registration, I have never given it much thought.

God of War

Governor
Well, I am sure there are some flaws in our voting systems throughout the country. However trying to make it hard or impossible to vote for people in certain areas will certainly not solve the problems. That’s what the GOP has been up to for decades. As far as gun registration, I have never given it much thought.
One voter ID. One paper ballot. One day. Same day provisional results. Final vote count in 2 days (which always equals the provisional). France does it so can we.