• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A lesson in ethics

God of War

Governor
So, is it ethical for some to take a sh*t in public and unethical to mandate that they use a restroom ?

If not, then why not ?
Ask San Francisco to force the homeless to take a vaccine that stops shit-ting in public. Shit-ting in public is first and foremost a property rights issue, a public decency issue and then a health issue. If you got 40 acres you can shit anywhere you want out in "public" on YOUR forty. You can even shit on "public" land when camping if you burn or burry it.

So on that basis you can reasonably ask people to put a mask on but not shoot up with shit for brains mRNA gene therapy juice. Just check the Nuremburg trial results. That'll clue you in some more.

Vaccination without consent is rape.

Spamature

President
Ask San Francisco to force the homeless to take a vaccine that stops shit-ting in public. Shit-ting in public is first and foremost a property rights issue, a public decency issue and then a health issue. If you got 40 acres you can shit anywhere you want out in "public" on YOUR forty. You can even shit on "public" land when camping if you burn or burry it.

So on that basis you can reasonably ask people to put a mask on but not shoot up with shit for brains mRNA gene therapy juice. Just check the Nuremburg trial results. That'll clue you in some more.

Vaccination without consent is rape.
So you are saying that the use of public property (like the streets, sidewalks govt buildings or other interest that depend on public funding) comes with conditions set by the govt.

And you accept that the govt has the right and the responsibility to set these conditions and rules.

Furthermore, they have to take public health into consideration when they set these conditions.

Are you saying that the govt should not mandate any vaccinations ?

write on

Senator
Ethics..from Canada. You'd think that right wingers would dismiss her just because of where she's from. We've all read this before...about what the right wing thinks about that country--gnorant of the fact that Canada fought along with the Allies in WWII.

lol

How does a right wing ativaxer all of the sudden hold court over science using 'ethics'?

This is true, whether you want to believe it or not....and the fact that our Founding Fathers warned us about mixing religion with politics.

The right wing SCOTUS could lead us to self destruction.

But, I have hope. The SCOTUS didn't want to hear the TX case on abortion because they know that they would start a wildfire.

THAT is the reason why Roe v Wade will stand.

Because no man should have dominion over a woman.

Don't believe me?

Look at the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Why do right wingers here emulate them?

God of War

Governor
So you are saying that the use of public property (like the streets, sidewalks govt buildings or other interest that depend on public funding) comes with conditions set by the govt.
The city makes me shovel my sidewalk because it is a public easement that I'm required to maintain. You fall on my crooked sidewalk I'm liable to be liable. Do you know what an easement is? Well, you can't shit on my easement. Pick your homeless shit up and move along. Only Democrats in Cali, Philly and Austin don't seem to appreciate that. Are you one of those Democrats? You want to stick my ass but you Cali Dems can't move the shit-ting homeless along? ha ha ha ha ha

And you accept that the govt has the right and the responsibility to set these conditions and rules.
What does that have to do with the government trying to rape my ass with their vaccine? I'm not interested in being inseminated with some foreign genetic material. Are you saying government can make you do or accept anything? Including being raped? You sound like the Taliban. Women should get away from you.

Furthermore, they have to take public health into consideration when they set these conditions.
No, primarily they have to take into consideration the privation of the enjoyment of my property. Not being able to enjoy my property because of your stinky shit doesn't have to have anything to do with public health.

Are you saying that the govt should not mandate any vaccinations ?
Unless they can fool you into joining them clearly no. Government cannot mandate any vaccinations. You'll get drummed out of the service but they can't tie you down and force you. Its a violation of civil rights to top it all off. As it is a violation of natural law.

God of War

Governor
So, is it ethical for some to take a sh*t in public and unethical to mandate that they use a restroom ?

If not, then why not ?
You want the government to mandate for you to wear a condom or else? That sodomy would be against the law again?

God of War

Governor
Ethics..from Canada. You'd think that right wingers would dismiss her just because of where she's from. We've all read this before...about what the right wing thinks about that country--gnorant of the fact that Canada fought along with the Allies in WWII.

lol

How does a right wing ativaxer all of the sudden hold court over science using 'ethics'?

This is true, whether you want to believe it or not....and the fact that our Founding Fathers warned us about mixing religion with politics.

The right wing SCOTUS could lead us to self destruction.

But, I have hope. The SCOTUS didn't want to hear the TX case on abortion because they know that they would start a wildfire.

THAT is the reason why Roe v Wade will stand.

Because no man should have dominion over a woman.

Don't believe me?

Look at the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Why do right wingers here emulate them?
Are you smoking crack?

write on

Senator
The city makes me shovel my sidewalk because it is a public easement that I'm required to maintain. You fall on my crooked sidewalk I'm liable to be liable. Do you know what an easement is? Well, you can't shit on my easement. Pick your homeless shit up and move along. Only Democrats in Cali, Philly and Austin don't seem to appreciate that. Are you one of those Democrats? You want to stick my ass but you Cali Dems can't move the shit-ting homeless along? ha ha ha ha ha

What does that have to do with the government trying to rape my ass with their vaccine? I'm not interested in being inseminated with some foreign genetic material. Are you saying government can make you do or accept anything? Including being raped? You sound like the Taliban. Women should get away from you.

No, primarily they have to take into consideration the privation of the enjoyment of my property. Not being able to enjoy my property because of your stinky shit doesn't have to have anything to do with public health.

Unless they can fool you into joining them clearly no. Government cannot mandate any vaccinations. You'll get drummed out of the service but they can't tie you down and force you. Its a violation of civil rights to top it all off. As it is a violation of natural law.
The same ol shit coming from a right winger that has his base spread all over rural America that looks just like urban living. It's not newsworthy when the murders committed there aren't worth the trip to bumfu*ck Oklahoma, Arkansas or any other rightwing small redneck town that worships trump.

It's all about the dirty laundry in cities that you hear about on the newz channels.

The DOJ, FBI, et al, are aware of the movements of far right fascists.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
[QUOTE="write on, post: 2988549, member: 8004"
The DOJ, FBI, et al, are aware of the movements of the far right fascists.
I bet you don't talk threats to real people in real life. Just saying.
[/QUOTE]
What threat?

I've called out a few right wingers in Dallas, TX back, probably when you were a teenager, and I met one of them. We had a cordial conversation.

The other was already old enough to know that it was not in his best interest.

It's called growing up. Hopefully, you'll get there one day.

God of War

Governor
I bet you don't talk threats to real people in real life. Just saying.
What threat?

I've called out a few right wingers in Dallas, TX back, probably when you were a teenager, and I met one of them. We had a cordial conversation.

[/QUOTE]
So you're saying you danced with the devil twice and lived to tell about it or you're the devil they danced with? What are you saying?

write on

Senator
What threat?

So you're saying you danced with the devil twice and lived to tell about it or you're the devil they danced with? What are you saying?
[/QUOTE]
Fix your quotes. You look like a kid lost.

I told you what happened. I don't care whether you believe me or not.

You want attention with your incessant posts- and you got it. The sign of an immature person seeking approval.

Spamature

President

Look, you know you have submitted or been submitted to vaccination requirments all of your life.

You took your shots.

All you people are doing now is making sure this shot will be part of a future generation's regiment.

It is foolish, and it is immensely selfish to saddle the next generation with a disease that we might have had a chance to wipe out. Forced into an eternal game of Russian Roulette with virus until one of its variants finally turns extremely deadly and is highly contagious.

Why ?

Because it was within your "rights" to say screw them ?

God of War

Governor
Look, you know you have submitted or been submitted to vaccination requirments all of your life.
Requirements are not mandates. I always had a choice. And I could have gotten an exemption if I tried really hard. Whatever I did was with my informed consent (or that of my parents).

All you people are doing now is making sure this shot will be part of a future generation's regiment.
Not THIS shot but mRNA gene therapy injections for any number of purposes are being normalized. That is especially the reason informed consent needs to bury mandates here and now.

It is foolish, and it is immensely selfish to saddle the next generation with a disease that we might have had a chance to wipe out.
Anybody knows this disease never had a chance of being wiped out. If it did it would have been if everybody (7 some billion) were given Ivermectin and they all took it on the same day and a couple times more.

Forced into an eternal game of Russian Roulette with virus until its variant that finally turns extremely deadly and is highly contagious.
The ONLY thing driving a more deadly variant is a leaky "vaccine" which is what this is.

Yes, why do you who are so poorly informed demanding of me anything. You have zero right to do so to begin with let alone do so without a modicum of real information and a reasoned opinion to act on.

Because it was within your "rights" to say screw them ?
That is what every HIV, herpes, drip, and clap infected hyper-sexualized monkey claims. Why aren't you sending the HIV pos to the gulag of your choice?

God of War

Governor

Fix your quotes. You look like a kid lost.

I told you what happened. I don't care whether you believe me or not.

You want attention with your incessant posts- and you got it. The sign of an immature person seeking approval.
Fix your quotes you drunk bastard!

write on

Senator
Requirements are not mandates. I always had a choice. And I could have gotten an exemption if I tried really hard. Whatever I did was with my informed consent (or that of my parents).

Not THIS shot but mRNA gene therapy injections for any number of purposes are being normalized. That is especially the reason informed consent needs to bury mandates here and now.

Anybody knows this disease never had a chance of being wiped out. If it did it would have been if everybody (7 some billion) were given Ivermectin and they all took it on the same day and a couple times more.

The ONLY thing driving a more deadly variant is a leaky "vaccine" which is what this is.

Yes, why do you who are so poorly informed demanding of me anything. You have zero right to do so to begin with let alone do so without a modicum of real information and a reasoned opinion to act on.

That is what every HIV, herpes, drip, and clap infected hyper-sexualized monkey claims. Why aren't you sending the HIV pos to the gulag of your choice?
Yes, requirements are mandates. Just like we were required (mandated) to get our shots before we could attend classes back in the day.

Trump is like the 21st century Jim Jones. He is using you to make whatever he can off people like you.

And those that believe him are dying. He didn't have to use cyanide to kill his followers. All he had to do was tell then to shine sunlight up their ass or drink bleach.

And now....eat horse paste, et al

Like the cult of Jim Jones.