• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Shocking & Important Video 4U---

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Folks, the video below is one that your criminal leadership does not want you to see. It has been banned on all the social media platforms. So, it must be important, right? In watching the video, please be patient with the host, as he goes through his introduction. Wait until you come to the interview with Dr. Mikovits. By the end of the interview, you will understand why our country is being overthrown by incredibly evil forces, and how the American people are being tricked into submission without firing a shot. Lastly, if you yourself deem the video important, then pass it on to others who would appreciate it.

Coronavirus Censorship: TruNews Presents Banned Plandemic Video

Days

Commentator
The vaccine scam is what is killing us.

Let's stop and think... wow, does that not happen these days... but think for a moment about how false the official narrative is. We are told there is a 12 day incubation period with COVID19. What is that? What is an incubation period? Isn't that the period of time in which living cells reproduce to bring forth a living organism?

Is a virus a living organism? Nope
Does a virus reproduce? Nope

So how can there be a 12 day incubation period for a virus?

As long as people are stupid as rocks, we can go on believing this scam, even while it is packed with lies and falsified numbers, false science, and vaccines; the biggest scam of all.

Robert Kennedy Jr did the forward for Dr Mikovits latest book. We have known for decades that the vaccines went dirty in this country. You can not sue the doctors who put out these vaccines, they are financially secure from their fraud.

The latest ploy of the globalists from WHO and CDC is to try and force everyone to get their vaccination. They will have our taxes pay for it. And the vaccines constantly become more and more lethal. Honest vaccines for COVID19 are already developed, but those will never be used, the vaccine they will force on the planet will be lethal, because that's the rest of the story, they want to kill us off... and make billions doing it.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
At this point, starting over won't even begin to fix what is wrong.
Besides, starting over requires that the majority of people are awake to their true condition, understand the underlying problem, and have an idea how to fix it. As a small example: I point to the posters on the 'Latest Political News' forum. Would you call those posters an awake bunch?

Imagine my astonishment at finding those posters I left behind 2-1/2 years ago (when I quit posting for personal reasons) saying the very same things, upon my return, as they did 2-1/2 years ago. Absolutely nothing has changed. it is the same old mantra, sung over and over, between individuals who are supposed to be adults: 'My party is better than your party, 'cos your party does these terrible things, and my party doesn't.'

Are they awake to what the 2-party system has done to them, and taken from them, these past 60 years?

Btw, I just noticed an Ad for the Trump campaign which said: Paid for by Trump Make America Great Again Committee. To anybody with half a brain, this is a joke. Here is a man who, like the Pied Piper of Hamelin, is leading us merrily into the maw of the New World Order, backed by his hand-picked NWO medical team, led by Dr. Frankenstein (aka Dr. Faucci) himself. According to Dr. Judy Mikovits, who once worked for Dr. Faucci, Faucci is the 'Godfather' of the Coronavirus bug, having cooperated with the Wu Han biological research laboratory for many years, and actually gave them 35 million dollars to develop the Coronavirus bug. Imagine that.

Now, Dr. Frankenstein stands next to Mr. Trump, scaring the nation half to death, and sending it into lock-down. He is just setting up the hapless, clueless American people for the Luciferian vaccine. I sense that this vaccine has already been developed and is sitting in Israel, waiting for the moment of maximum fear, following the planned Second Wave and its own (more vicious) lock-down, to be brought forward. America is going to find out, much too late, just what kind of a monster it is dealing with.

FakeName

Governor
Folks, the video below is one that your criminal leadership does not want you to see. It has been banned on all the social media platforms. So, it must be important, right?
Perhaps it has been banned because it is dangerous quackery.

Perhaps the social media platforms are doing their Civic duty by refusing to propagate misinformation.

Did you consider that?

It is the more logical possibility.

Jen

Senator
Besides, starting over requires that the majority of people are awake to their true condition, understand the underlying problem, and have an idea how to fix it. As a small example: I point to the posters on the 'Latest Political News' forum. Would you call those posters an awake bunch?

Imagine my astonishment at finding those posters I left behind 2-1/2 years ago (when I quit posting for personal reasons) saying the very same things, upon my return, as they did 2-1/2 years ago. Absolutely nothing has changed. it is the same old mantra, sung over and over, between individuals who are supposed to be adults: 'My party is better than your party, 'cos your party does these terrible things, and my party doesn't.'

Are they awake to what the 2-party system has done to them, and taken from them, these past 60 years?

Btw, I just noticed an Ad for the Trump campaign which said: Paid for by Trump Make America Great Again Committee. To anybody with half a brain, this is a joke. Here is a man who, like the Pied Piper of Hamelin, is leading us merrily into the maw of the New World Order, backed by his hand-picked NWO medical team, led by Dr. Frankenstein (aka Dr. Faucci) himself. According to Dr. Judy Mikovits, who once worked for Dr. Faucci, Faucci is the 'Godfather' of the Coronavirus bug, having cooperated with the Wu Han biological research laboratory for many years, and actually gave them 35 million dollars to develop the Coronavirus bug. Imagine that.

Now, Dr. Frankenstein stands next to Mr. Trump, scaring the nation half to death, and sending it into lock-down. He is just setting up the hapless, clueless American people for the Luciferian vaccine. I sense that this vaccine has already been developed and is sitting in Israel, waiting for the moment of maximum fear, following the planned Second Wave and its own (more vicious) lock-down, to be brought forward. America is going to find out, much too late, just what kind of a monster it is dealing with.
A couple of thoughts on your post here. What is happening now is far beyond simple Democrat vs Republican squabbling. It is Good vs Evil. And with that statement I am not painting Democrats as Evil and Republicans as Good. That's now how it is divided up and anyone with any sense at all knows that.

Certain things ARE Evil. And anyone who subscribes to those things is Evil. Putting a party label on it just muddies it up.

I voted for Trump because of one thing. I saw the abject Evil in the Democrat candidates. I see the Evil in Biden(hapless evil, but evil nonetheless). Trump is not "Good" but he was not aligned with either Democrats or Republicans (both Evil) and I thought that non-alignment might be a good thing for us. Trump's choices of who to surround himself with..........were weaker than I hoped and worse than I hoped. Trump, rather than standing up and slaying the Evil allowed it to flourish to the point that it has brought us to this senseless quarantine where grocery stores are safe but churches are not. Who thought that up? It's stupid.

There will be a Second Wave. It will no doubt be worse than the first wave. The vaccine will be administered. Many millions will die. That is the plan.

Days

Commentator
A couple of thoughts on your post here. What is happening now is far beyond simple Democrat vs Republican squabbling. It is Good vs Evil. And with that statement I am not painting Democrats as Evil and Republicans as Good. That's now how it is divided up and anyone with any sense at all knows that.

Certain things ARE Evil. And anyone who subscribes to those things is Evil. Putting a party label on it just muddies it up.

I voted for Trump because of one thing. I saw the abject Evil in the Democrat candidates. I see the Evil in Biden(hapless evil, but evil nonetheless). Trump is not "Good" but he was not aligned with either Democrats or Republicans (both Evil) and I thought that non-alignment might be a good thing for us. Trump's choices of who to surround himself with..........were weaker than I hoped and worse than I hoped. Trump, rather than standing up and slaying the Evil allowed it to flourish to the point that it has brought us to this senseless quarantine where grocery stores are safe but churches are not. Who thought that up? It's stupid.

There will be a Second Wave. It will no doubt be worse than the first wave. The vaccine will be administered. Many millions will die. That is the plan.
Now we get to pray that their plans are thwarted or wrecked... but this is all part of the rise of the Anti-Christ and that is in process over in Europe. Frankly I'm amazed that we are still as free as we are. There's no where to run (on earth) to escape the evil that is coming at us. God is our shelter from the storm, and this is a big storm that is brewing.

Jen

Senator
Now we get to pray that their plans are thwarted or wrecked... but this is all part of the rise of the Anti-Christ and that is in process over in Europe. Frankly I'm amazed that we are still as free as we are. There's no where to run (on earth) to escape the evil that is coming at us. God is our shelter from the storm, and this is a big storm that is brewing.
I know. I am amazed we are still as free as we are, and I know we are as free now as we will ever be. Freedom will become less with each passing day. I pray that their plans will be thwarted, but I realize that that just gives us short reprieve.

I am no longer praying for the world to be saved from it. I am praying for shelter from the storms. I am praying that those who should be safe are safe. My prayers aren't for myself but for those in the world who aren't quite where they should be.

This is what I was born to do so I am not afraid whatever comes.

Lance Freeman

Council Member

I think the lesson you learned from this experience, Jen, is that a 'lesser evil' is still evil. In my view, it is far better not to vote than to vote for any evil, greater or lesser. In fact, Americans have been voting for the lesser evil for decades now, and look where it has brought them. I don't know how many times I have heard this from my friends through the years: 'I voted for this guy because he is the lesser evil---'

Jen

Senator
I think the lesson you learned from this experience, Jen, is that a 'lesser evil' is still evil. In my view, it is far better not to vote than to vote for any evil, greater or lesser. In fact, Americans have been voting for the lesser evil for decades now, and look where it has brought them. I don't know how many times I have heard this from my friends through the years: 'I voted for this guy because he is the lesser evil---'
Sadly......... that's true. I won't be voting in November and I didn't vote in the primary. I'm done voting. We deserve what we get.