• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Abject lesson from 1/6...

God of War

Governor
Hundreds of those Antifa rioters were arrested and faced jail time. They were condemned by Biden, Harris and every other elected dem I know of.

You offer excuses for the republicans who rioted on Jan 6. BLM called for demonstrations....Antifa people are anarchists...anyone who commits violence in the interests of their own politics should go to jail.

The only demonstration that came close to overthrowing an election was Trump's riot in Jan 2021.
You [Unwelcome language removed] you've seen the video (one of many) that shows Dems demanding violence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You [Unwelcome language removed] you've seen the video (one of many) that shows Dems demanding violence.
I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't uprisings all over the country and maybe there will be.

People need to take to the streets...this is a dictator

There needs to be unrest in the streets as long as there is unrest in our lives

Show me where protests are supposed to be polite

Do something about your dad's immigration policies you feckless [Unwelcome language removed]

How do you resist the temptation to run up and wring her neck

I wouldn't be surprised is not encouraging violence....
Take to the streets or unrest in the streets are not calls to riot. Why lie? A comedian doing a tasteless display of a severed head was not acceptable, but she is not an elected democrat, neither are Madonna, or some talking head on TV.

None of those people were calling for an insurrection to overthrow the government that was immediately followed by violence. Unlike President Trump.

God of War

Governor
I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't uprisings all over the country and maybe there will be.

People need to take to the streets...this is a dictator

There needs to be unrest in the streets as long as there is unrest in our lives

Show me where protests are supposed to be polite

Do something about your dad's immigration policies you feckless [Unwelcome language removed]

How do you resist the temptation to run up and wring her neck

I wouldn't be surprised is not encouraging violence....
Take to the streets or unrest in the streets are not calls to riot. Why lie? A comedian doing a tasteless display of a severed head was not acceptable, but she is not an elected democrat, neither are Madonna, or some talking head on TV.

None of those people were calling for an insurrection to overthrow the government that was immediately followed by violence. Unlike President Trump.
My goodness written out like that... in clearly such loving tones....

Ha ha. Nice clown act if you can pull it off. ha ha Try gaslighting your globalist-communist and globo-Cuomo friends. Your Jedi tricks aren't working around here anymo'. ha ha

middleview

President
Supporting Member
My goodness written out like that... in clearly such loving tones....

Ha ha. Nice clown act if you can pull it off. ha ha Try gaslighting your globalist-communist and globo-Cuomo friends. Your Jedi tricks aren't working around here anymo'. ha ha
I quoted the link provided.

Still waiting for you to learn what communism looks like.
We sure as hell got to see fascism close up when Trump tried to kill off a democratic election and stay in power against the will of the voters.

God of War

Governor
I quoted the link provided.
Feel free to pretend Trump said anything worse than your quotes of violent Dems.

Still waiting for you to learn what communism looks like.
Dems are globalist-communists.

We sure as hell got to see fascism close up when Trump tried to kill off a democratic election and stay in power against the will of the voters.
The Democrat election fraud and theft was the fascism.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Feel free to pretend Trump said anything worse than your quotes of violent Dems.

Dems are globalist-communists.

The Democrat election fraud and theft was the fascism.
Trump said the election was stolen. Did he provide evidence? Nah. He called the count of electors as mandated by the constitution, a steal that the mob needed to stop and that the only way they do it by going to the capitol and fighting like hell...which they did. That made it worse than anything any democrat leader has said.

Somebody said they'd punch Trump in the face. Did it happen? Nope.

There is a small amount of criminal activity in every election. About 200 people face charges related to either registration or voting crimes. Nowhere near what Trump needed to win.

Trump's attorney general told you that Trump lost, fair and square. Trump then decided to assemble a mob and stop the count of electors in violation of the constitution.

God of War

Governor
Trump said the election was stolen. Did he provide evidence? Nah. He called the count of electors as mandated by the constitution, a steal that the mob needed to stop and that the only way they do it by going to the capitol and fighting like hell...which they did. That made it worse than anything any democrat leader has said.

Somebody said they'd punch Trump in the face. Did it happen? Nope.

There is a small amount of criminal activity in every election. About 200 people face charges related to either registration or voting crimes. Nowhere near what Trump needed to win.

Trump's attorney general told you that Trump lost, fair and square. Trump then decided to assemble a mob and stop the count of electors in violation of the constitution.
We were all there and saw it with our own eyes per se. We saw the Atlanta fraud on video. We have 2000 Mules outlining another methodology. We have testimony of a truck driver regarding transporting pre-filled ballots from Philly. There are scores of such indicators of fraud and when it comes right down to it the globalist-communist refuse to make half the country fully comfortable with the next election. THAT, THAT REFUSAL TO SECURE THE NEXT ELECTION IS THE PROBLEM THAT AFFIRMS THE THEFT.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We were all there and saw it with our own eyes per se. We saw the Atlanta fraud on video. We have 2000 Mules outlining another methodology. We have testimony of a truck driver regarding transporting pre-filled ballots from Philly. There are scores of such indicators of fraud and when it comes right down to it the globalist-communist refuse to make half the country fully comfortable with the next election. THAT, THAT REFUSAL TO SECURE THE NEXT ELECTION IS THE PROBLEM THAT AFFIRMS THE THEFT.
Jesse Morgan was the guy claiming he drove 280,000 absentee ballots to Lancaster Pa from New York...not Philly. The only problem with that is that there were 91,000 absentee ballots counted in Lancaster. Trump won Lancaster county 160,000 to 115,000 votes. In 2016 Trump won in Lancaster 137,000 to 90,000.

The video from Atlanta did not show fraud. Why lie?

2000 Mules was shown to have been complete fiction, from a guy convicted of an
election related crime and pardoned by Trump. Clearly not a credible source.

FACT FOCUS: Gaping holes in the claim of 2K ballot ‘mules’

God of War

Governor
Jesse Morgan was the guy claiming he drove 280,000 absentee ballots to Lancaster Pa from New York...not Philly. The only problem with that is that there were 91,000 absentee ballots counted in Lancaster. Trump won Lancaster county 160,000 to 115,000 votes. In 2016 Trump won in Lancaster 137,000 to 90,000.

The video from Atlanta did not show fraud. Why lie?

2000 Mules was shown to have been complete fiction, from a guy convicted of an
election related crime and pardoned by Trump. Clearly not a credible source.

FACT FOCUS: Gaping holes in the claim of 2K ballot ‘mules’

When we come for you Democrats we will be wearing masks. Dream on it.