• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

America First.

God of War

Governor
I remember buying Made in America. Great quality. Lasting quality. Mfg. in America is America First. Of course the scummy leftists belittle Trump confronting China and then breaking with China to show the world what was indeed possible. Democrats like Biden want to pretend they had the balls to start the process. They lie. Lighthizer, the primary voice of authority in this video, is who dealt with China this go around under Trump.

I remember buying Made in America. Great quality. Lasting quality. Mfg. in America is America First. Of course the scummy leftists belittle Trump confronting China and then breaking with China to show the world what was indeed possible. Democrats like Biden want to pretend they had the balls to start the process. They lie. Lighthizer, the primary voice of authority in this video, is who dealt with China this go around under Trump.

What's your problem with China?
That they are good at capitalism?

God of War

Governor
What's your problem with China?
That they are good at capitalism?
1) Poor quality shit made in China.

2) China is a totalitarian system intent on pushing its values world wide by becoming more than a regional hegemon but a global one.

3) Atheists.

4) State capitalism that does not rightly compete but pushes to dominate.

5) Is reverting to Marxism under Xi.

6) Pollution planet central

7) Locust like economic development.

1) Poor quality shit made in China.

2) China is a totalitarian system intent on pushing its values world wide by becoming more than a regional hegemon but a global one.

3) Atheists.

4) State capitalism that does not rightly compete but pushes to dominate.

5) Is reverting to Marxism under Xi.

6) Pollution planet central

7) Locust like economic development.
1.) Nobody is forcing you to buy anything.
I, on the other hand need the cheapest shit available when I want it.
2.) China is gaining power globally by making investments in poor and underdeveloped countries. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. These investments bring returns to both parties. America used to do this, but due to America first policies they have pulled back and it created a void, that China is more than happy to fill. China's increase in soft power is perfectly ethical.
3.)pluralism, bruh
4.)that's just regular ole' capitalism. Whether it's command economy or a more liberal version the desire to dominate remains.
5.) So what?
6.) So lead by example and go green in the US.
7.) Your metaphor is completely incomprehensible.

You know Trump's tariffs weren't about any of that? The only rationale Trump could give for tariffs was the very unsexy issue of intellectual property. All China needed to do was quit with the knock-offs and Trump would have lifted th3 tariffs instanteously.

God of War

Governor
1.) Nobody is forcing you to buy anything.
I, on the other hand need the cheapest shit available when I want it.
2.) China is gaining power globally by making investments in poor and underdeveloped countries. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. These investments bring returns to both parties. America used to do this, but due to America first policies they have pulled back and it created a void, that China is more than happy to fill. China's increase in soft power is perfectly ethical.
3.)pluralism, bruh
4.)that's just regular ole' capitalism. Whether it's command economy or a more liberal version the desire to dominate remains.
5.) So what?
6.) So lead by example and go green in the US.
7.) Your metaphor is completely incomprehensible.

You know Trump's tariffs weren't about any of that? The only rationale Trump could give for tariffs was the very unsexy issue of intellectual property. All China needed to do was quit with the knock-offs and Trump would have lifted th3 tariffs instanteously.
7) And this is only one such locust like behavior by China.