• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden fixing Inflation

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You going to be waiting a long time.
People don't like Republicans, that's a fact.
Taxpayers don't like people that will not repay their student loans more than your false claim, trying running for office or away from those facts.

"dummy" is your employer

Taxpayers don't like people that will not repay their student loans more than your false claim, trying running for office or away from those facts.

"dummy" is your employer
Your writing is totally incomprehensible. I think you are trying to insult me, but it doesn't make any damn sense. Instead of being a dummy try writing a post that forms full and understandable sentences.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your writing is totally incomprehensible. I think you are trying to insult me, but it doesn't make any damn sense. Instead of being a dummy try writing a post that forms full and understandable sentences.
Pot calls Kettle Black
Seldom do you ever do that with your higher education and if you make as many mistakes with numbers as you do with ABC's many people will go bankrupt.

Maybe that's why your employer would rather you play in frays than with numbers while at work.

PS: if I insult you it will be very clear

Not if you increase supply (duh)! The argument is settled - "demand side" economics is a dismal failure.
Jeez, who would have thought of that.
Just fix the supply chain. It's that easy.

Getting rid of Trump's laundry list of dumbass tariffs would be the low hanging fruit here.