• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

By the numbers....

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
82D5B5d.png

Colorforms

Senator
View attachment 67204

Since it was democrats who closed down their cities and caused the closing of thousands of businesses and caused over 10 million to be unemployed, technically it would be democrats pretending to save the country from democrats.

But, unfortunately, that is inaccurate as well considering that democrats caused a worker shortage and a supply chain issue. Actually, I'm still waiting to find something that democrats didn't phuc up.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Since it was democrats who closed down their cities and caused the closing of thousands of businesses and caused over 10 million to be unemployed, technically it would be democrats pretending to save the country from democrats.

But, unfortunately, that is inaccurate as well considering that democrats caused a worker shortage and a supply chain issue. Actually, I'm still waiting to find something that democrats didn't phuc up.
Look at this one trying to blame Trump’s abysmal record on “the Democrats.”

Lame. Pathetic. Shameless. Deplorable.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
and totally PREDICTABLE!
For decades now GOP cultists have taken that same approach - they can’t defend the abysmal performance of their cult leaders, so they just blame “the Democrats.” And when we get the improved conditions that we get under Dem rule, they try to give credit to “the Republicans.” You would think that they would notice the trend.

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
and totally PREDICTABLE!
Yes everything is just great now
if you lust for more Inflation and $6 gas out West and grocery stores with empty shelves (I've already advised you the day may arrive there is NO food at grocery stores)

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
View attachment 67204

When do we stop laughing?

1. How many Jobs since October 1, 2021 in a Biden economy?

2. Was the growth the Trump economy which ended September 30th, 2021?