• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If some other nation's military attacked the US would you say that each regular citizens should individually decide to provide a defense ?

Or do you think in such a national emergency that it would be the job of that part of the govt called the US military to organize and carry out a response ?
No in no way do I say or suggest anything of the kind. Nor that I suggest any such thing with regard to a national emergency. You may want to go back and read what I said

Spamature

President
No in no way do I say or suggest anything of the kind. Nor that I suggest any such thing with regard to a national emergency. You may want to go back and read what I said
We have been under a national emergency since Trump proclaimed we were under one the same 8 months ago you are pointing to.

The govt invokes powers it does not normally have in order to act in emergencies like this. Yet here you are also pointing to the individual mounting the response to a previous unheard of infectious disease.

I suppose every Jack and Jill should set up their own tracking and tracing programs and targeted area or full lock downs.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
WTF ?

We cannot coexist. You folks threw it down - and you will find no surrender in me or others like me.

You have very poor taste in enemy selection. You folks will not like this.

Followed by:
Either the country does the Balkan thing...or there will be a not-so-civil war.

Ready to man up with that apology or not ?
How is this “genocide”, liar?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We have been under a national emergency since Trump proclaimed we were under one the same 8 months ago you are pointing to.

The govt invokes powers it does not normally have in order to act in emergencies like this. Yet here you are also pointing to the individual mounting the response to a previous unheard of infectious disease.

I suppose every Jack and Jill should set up their own tracking and tracing programs and targeted area or full lock downs.
No that is no way what I said . You may want to go back and read what I said

Spamature

President
How is this “genocide”, liar?
We you say you can not coexist with another group of people and call for actions which requires their deaths to get your satisfaction.

You are talking about mass killings.

You are promoting the genocide of what I assume was a rhetorical, "you and your filthy, pillow-chomping brothers."

It's right there in the post. Yet, you are going full Trump by dishonestly denying something you said, while the evidence to the opposite is right there in your face, just to avoid owning up to your actions, and offering some kind of contrition for your accusation against me.

Deplorable !

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes that is in fact what you are said. You are putting it on the individual citizen to "do it for themselves."
Yes, to figure out that they need to put on a mask and stay distant. I did not say that they need to address the national mobilization of a response to the pandemic.

Is that clear or no? And are you saying that each individual is unable and incapable of figuring out that they need to wear a mask when they're outside and near others?

Spamature

President
Yes, to figure out that they need to put on a mask and stay distant. I did not say that they need to address the national mobilization of a response to the pandemic.

Is that clear or no? And are you saying that each individual is unable and incapable of figuring out that they need to wear a mask when they're outside and near others?
Look the sane people are practicing mask wearing and social distancing. But as you see that is not enough !

But are you going to deny that many were encouraged not to mask and social distance, because of false \ contradictory and confusing information coming from the very top of our leadership and his chosen advisors in a bid to create herd immunity.

Let's not pretend the same folks who did nothing after declaring a national emergency did not also discourage mask wearing and social distancing. Those same people who were in charge of informing the public gave the opposite\confusing\ discouraging messages to the public in regards to mask wearing in both word and by example. Those same people are also still to this day infecting each other around the White House.

They both stopped each other, and made efforts to prevent the public, from taking safer measures.

Instead you are saying those same people who were discouraged by their leaders should have taken been more informed about a previously unknown and emerging virus and put it upon them to see through all of the confusion and discouragement placation from the top.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
We you say you can not coexist with another group of people and call for actions which requires their deaths to get your satisfaction.

You are talking about mass killings.

You are promoting the genocide of what I assume was a rhetorical, "you and your filthy, pillow-chomping brothers."

It's right there in the post. Yet, you are going full Trump by dishonestly denying something you said, while the evidence to the opposite is right there in your face, just to avoid owning up to your actions, and offering some kind of contrition for your accusation against me.

Deplorable !
No I am not. I noted that, in the context of leftists declaring open season on normal people, police and torching storefronts, they “will not like” it when those normal people have had enough. A civil war would not turn out well for antifa types. I also noted that “we cannot coexist” and that “balkanization” is a likely ultimate outcome. POSITIVELY NO mention of genocide, lie-boy. Likewise, ZERO instances of me EVER referring to COVID as a “hoax” as you asserted.

What a liar! Pathetic.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Look the sane people are practicing mask wearing and social distancing. But as you see that is not enough !

But are you going to deny that many were encouraged not to mask and social distance, because of false \ contradictory and confusing information coming from the very top of our leadership and his chosen advisors in a bid to create herd immunity.

Let's not pretend the same folks who did nothing after declaring a national emergency did not also discourage mask wearing and social distancing. Those same people who were in charge of informing the public gave the opposite\confusing\ discouraging messages to the public in regards to mask wearing in both word and by example. Those same people are also still to this day infecting each other around the White House.

They both stopped each other, and made efforts to prevent the public, from taking safer measures.

Instead you are saying those same people who were discouraged by their leaders should have taken been more informed about a previously unknown and emerging virus and put it upon them to see through all of the confusion and discouragement placation from the top.
No again it appears that comprehension is a bar too far to attain.

Again the individual citizen, as you noted, is it a bar too far for them to figure out to put a [Unwelcome language removed] mask on

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 3:15PM CST today. 111 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

Spamature

President
No I am not. I noted that, in the context of leftists declaring open season on normal people, police and torching storefronts, they “will not like” it when those normal people have had enough. A civil war would not turn out well for antifa types. I also noted that “we cannot coexist” and that “balkanization” is a likely ultimate outcome. POSITIVELY NO mention of genocide, lie-boy. Likewise, ZERO instances of me EVER referring to COVID as a “hoax” as you asserted.

What a liar! Pathetic.
Neither domestic protest, nor criminal acts against local businesses during protest are acts of war.
So you tell me what would you call mass killings started and carried out by one side because they refuse to coexist with the other side ?

Be honest for a once.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Neither domestic protest, nor criminal acts are acts of war.
So you tell me what would you call mass killings started and carried out by one side because they refuse to coexist with the other side ?

Be honest for a once.
So you're saying the virus is the mass killing?

In which case I gather all these Biden partiers are committing suicide?

Spamature

President
No again it appears that comprehension is a bar too far to attain.

Again the individual citizen, as you noted, is it a bar too far for them to figure out to put a [Unwelcome language removed] mask on
Mask don't work.
Mask spread the virus
Mask jeopardize your health.
Only infected people need to wear mask
Mask will weaken your immune system
Mask wearing is just a way to make you afraid.
Mask are an attempt to violate our constitutional rights.
Mask are only worn as a protest against the president.

Which one is the lie ?

Spamature

President
So you're saying the virus is the mass killing?

In which case I gather all these Biden partiers are committing suicide?
No I am proving what he said about wanting a genocide against people on the left.

Or how did he put it.

you and your filthy, pillow-chomping brothers.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Mask don't work.
Mask spread the virus
Mask jeopardize your health.
Only infected people need to wear mask
Mask will weaken your immune system
Mask wearing is just a way to make you afraid.
Mask are an attempt to violate our constitutional rights.
Mask are only worn as a protest against the president.

Which one is the lie ?
Why are you so desperately avoiding answering my question?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No I am proving what he said about wanting a genocide against people on the left.

Or how did he put it.

you and your filthy, pillow-chomping brothers.
Oh, I have no idea what the hell the two of you were talking about I just jumped in at that last sentence there that last post. You're calling the covid response a genocide. I'm asking you if the people partying for Biden are currently in the process of killing themselves?

Spamature

President
Oh, I have no idea what the hell the two of you were talking about I just jumped in at that last sentence there that last post. You're calling the covid response a genocide. I'm asking you if the people partying for Biden are currently in the process of killing themselves?
No he called me a liar several times when I said in this thread that he had previously posted what I said he posted, and now I've shown him where he posted it.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No he called a liar several times when I said in this thread that he had previously posted what I said he posted and I've shown him where he posted it.
still not quite clear what your challenge is with the English language. what about the question I posed.