• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Debris"

I'm watching the NBC/Peac*ck sci-fi program "Debris". About an alien UFO that explodes in space. The debris rains down earth, and each piece has a different effect. Fountain of youth, cloning, time reversal. Up til now, however, none of the pieces had any effect on mankind's greed or duplicity.

The USA, China, and Russia are trying to steal debris pieces from each other. The USA and Britain have partnered up but are surreptiously trying to steal pieces from each other, so maybe they accidentally encountered a debris piece that makes friends screw each other over.

In a nod to multicultural audiences and racial diversity, the female British agent is a black actress from "Dr Who" . The CIA agent is an actor who was killed by the robot "Dolores" in Westworld.

No asian cast members, which seems kind of like a wasted opportunity, unless NBC is writing off the entire Chinese audience due to Uighur genocide and Chinese border attacks on India.

Speaking of India, real life space debris is raining down on them from the out of control Chinese rocket that finally re-entered. I think the Chinese named their rocket "Forced March" or "Long Famine", or something like that. To honor 70 years of uninterrupted one party rule.

So far, none of the people of India appear to be suffering mysterious effects from the Chinese rocket debris. But so many people there are already suffering from the effects of the Covid 19 virus (which the Chinese government repeatedly insists DID NOT IN ANY WAY ESCAPE FROM THEIR NEW WUHAN VIRUS LAB) it might be too soon to tell if the Forced March rocket contains radioactive isotopes, or toxic leftover propellant. I hope the World Health Organuzation plays it straight this time, and doent Kow Tow to the world's largest non-democracy in exchange for a donation check, like last time.

I forget, was this supposed to be a post about how life imitates art, or the real dangers caused by unprincipled governments?

Over on my other posting site (Quora) people claiming to have actual knowledge of such things are now warning me that my posts have attracted Chinese government scrutiny. I can't say if that's true or not, but i did recently get a 10,000 word essay length response from someone extolling the virtues of China, and the dangers of free markets. I routinely salt my posts with trigger terms like "Tienamen Square", Xiaobo Liu, and Uighur, to help keep their censors on their toes, and gainfully employed.

And then some hacker - for real - turned off half the fuel pipelines in America yesterday. The Chinese say its definitely not them. But it's not the Iranian hacking MO (massive DDOS attacks on banking infrastructure). And the Russians usually seem preoccupied with simply placing Facebook posts undermining our confidence in free elections.

I guess we won't be able to tell who hacked into the pipeline until the "official state news organs" in Beijing start distributing stories that the pipeline was disrupted by the UK, or Italy, or wild caught shrimp, or bats, or. .

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Well we knew Biden wouldn't be prepared to handle this.

1620540226668.png

Now this is the kind of debris we should be into.