• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

DeSantis rival Gillum indicted

God of War

Governor
I suggest that you, reason10 and make speed limit 45 keep your mental illness in the new Trumpy GOP where it belongs. I believe the origins of the aTrump movement were spawned by a group who proudly called themselves teabaggers. Were yo a Cub Scout in the tea bag movement?
Seems that hit a nerve with you. Good to know.

Jack4freedom

Governor
At least I'm not telling some poor souls to go with their mental illness for political gain like Dems do for the wider woke vote. It's kind of what they have done to black people for decades now. Catering to their enfeeblement for political gain.
I suggest that you, reason10 and make speed limit 45 keep your mental illness in the new Trumpy GOP where it belongs. I believe the origins of the aTrump movement were spawned by a group who proudly called themselves teabaggers. Were yo a Cub Scout in the tea bag movement?
Seems that hit a nerve with you. Good to know.
Every time you three (you, reason10 and Make speed) post it hits my funny bone. You guys are comedy gold. Remember, we are not laughing with you, we are laughing at you. Keep up the good work boys.

God of War

Governor

Every time you three (you, reason10 and Make speed) post it hits my funny bone. You guys are comedy gold. Remember, we are not laughing with you, we are laughing at you. Keep up the good work boys.
So sadly contrived you don't quite make it. But keep trying. I have great hopes for you. Nobody is even laughing at you yet for them to ever laugh with you. ;0)

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
If he is guilty, I hope he gets punished for his crimes….He always seemed rather shady and unqualified to me. Throw the book at him…..
And the folks:

Democrat Vote Fraud has been Rampant in Milwaukee for Decades
https://newstalk1130.iheart.com › featured › common..

State Senator David Burkette (D) convicted of campaign violations. (2020)

Or are you just sacrificing this one cuz you can't help him to pretend that you want to stop your election fraud.

BTW this list is the short recent one.