• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Do you think the conservative posters here will even buy this?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
OMG.
“I went down during the day, and I was there for a tiny little short period of time,” he said during an interview with radio host Brian Kilmeade. “It was much more for an inspection. There was no problem during the day.”

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
OMG.
“I went down during the day, and I was there for a tiny little short period of time,” he said during an interview with radio host Brian Kilmeade. “It was much more for an inspection. There was no problem during the day.”

index.jpg

Yeah, I was inspecting the bunker, that's the ticket......

reason10

Governor
Trump says he went to White House bunker for 'inspection,' not because of protests

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was for neither one. He doesn't have a choice. He does what the Secret Service tells him to do.

Obama's animals were trying to kill him. And they got him out.

And Obama didn't go to Ferguson to fix things when his presence would might have made a difference. He was more protected as a president than any other, and the left wing media practically sucked his dick.

Trump says he went to White House bunker for 'inspection,' not because of protests

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Who cares? Even the fact that the media reported a leaked visit to the bunker is borderline psychotic.

It is demonstrative of the whole take of the presidency by the left. The president is royalty in their eyes. This king they love the next king they hate. It is the religionists of government that reports on this. If they could the media would be happy to report on the daily bowel movement and stool sample results of the president, any president. ha ha

The left is nothing but a bunch of royal presidential stool samplers.