• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Elon just needs to do one thing

God of War

Governor
$40B for a brand was absurd to pay for what would have taken $4B to replicate.

That aside, free speech is absolute. The thing is if nobody wants to hear you speak you can't make them listen. The new algorithms should all be about the twitter users being enabled to block the people they don't want to listen to. In other words the twitter users apply the algorithms they want to apply and not what twitter would impose.

If I tell you to throw a rock at Biden and you do it a week from now that isn't incitement. If you throw a rock immediately and in my presence that indeed is incitement and criminal.

Jack4freedom

Governor
$40B for a brand was absurd to pay for what would have taken $4B to replicate.

That aside, free speech is absolute. The thing is if nobody wants to hear you speak you can't make them listen. The new algorithms should all be about the twitter users being enabled to block the people they don't want to listen to. In other words the twitter users apply the algorithms they want to apply and not what twitter would impose.

If I tell you to throw a rock at Biden and you do it a week from now that isn't incitement. If you throw a rock immediately and in my presence that indeed is incitement and criminal.
How about if you tell me to throw a rock at Joe Biden and instead I find an egg sized rock and bean you in the head with it? Is that ok?

God of War

Governor
No, I said, if you told me to throw a rock at Biden and instead I beaned you with a rock, is that ok?
Did you get your 5th Covid shot yet? All the cool kids of Democrat persuasion have. Are you a cool kid like @bdtex? For my sake I hope you both have your 5th shots. For your sakes I hope not.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
You are really losing it champy….Slow down.
You wanna tell him that trolling me by tagging me in posts doesn't work? I disabled tag alerts from him long ago. If a PJ feature can be abused, you can bet a PJCon is gonna abuse it.