• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fauci was oddly Certain and Cryptic in 2017

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm not saying much of anything for sure.. but boy, given what we know now, especially what Fauci is lying about in Congress...

During a 2017 speech on infectious Disease...

“The history of the last 32 years that I have been the director of the NIAID will tell the next administration that there is no doubt they will be faced with the challenges their predecessors were faced with,” he said.
“We will definitely get surprised in the next few years,”

Given that we now know he knew we were funding the accelerating of diseases and making new un-natural strains, I'm hoping it was just a prediction and not a threat.
Sounds like he knew what was coming.

Hellfire, he makes more money than the Prsident!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So, you have zero references....other that what you heard about on facebook?
WTF is your constant face book bs?
Scientist have different opinions and usually according to how much money they can get for their opinion.

1626968117319.pngYo

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
The point is fauci is lying about his NIH funding gain of function in diseases. Why would anyone increase the ability of an animal disease to pass to humans unless it was for warfare? That is the whole purpose of gain of function, and that's exactly what was done in wu han. Fauci is in control of all that funding. HE KNEW what they were doing there.
This one is fond of Rand Paul’s crazed lie.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I'm not saying much of anything for sure.. but boy, given what we know now, especially what Fauci is lying about in Congress...

During a 2017 speech on infectious Disease...

“The history of the last 32 years that I have been the director of the NIAID will tell the next administration that there is no doubt they will be faced with the challenges their predecessors were faced with,” he said.
“We will definitely get surprised in the next few years,”

Given that we now know he knew we were funding the accelerating of diseases and making new un-natural strains, I'm hoping it was just a prediction and not a threat.
It was a prediction......"in the next few years"....and your link explains that......in view of what the Obama admin was dealing with. Unless you think H1N1 and Ebola were hoaxes.

Keep calling Fauci a liar and I'll predict some nut from your side will try to kill him. And yes, Trump was the one who first sicced his base on Fauci.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It was a prediction......"in the next few years"....and your link explains that......in view of what the Obama admin was dealing with. Unless you think H1N1 and Ebola were hoaxes.

Keep calling Fauci a liar and I'll predict some nut from your side will try to kill him. And yes, Trump was the one who first sicced his base on Fauci.
That’s it. Now leftists are so utterly in the sack with the state that they demand that fellow citizens NOT criticize government officials who tell us untruths. Fauci did indeed tell overt lies - repeatedly - about his own, hands-on investment. It would not surprise me if many of his political detractors are/were likewise invested. If they lie about it, they too should be criticized.

Demand better.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
That is unrelated to Rand Paul’s crazed lie about Fauci. As Fauci explained despite Paul’s constant attempts to talk over him.
Fauci is the one who lied. Gain of function is weaponizing animal viruses to use against human beings. That is what they were "researching". He knew what they were doing and used OUR taxpayer dollars to fund it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Fauci is the one who lied. Gain of function is weaponizing animal viruses to use against human beings. That is what they were "researching". He knew what they were doing and used OUR taxpayer dollars to fund it.
It’s too late. Lefty has (oddly) sanctified Dr. Saint Fauci. His every bodily secretion is now lefty ambrosia.

These folks are nutcases.

EatTheRich

President
The only lies here are coming from the RW propaganda machine. Gain of function research is commonly and legitimately done as a means of predicting under what circumstances new threats might emerge, and also represented a very small fraction of any research funded by the U.S.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
You don't need to be a medical expert to follow the money and read a definition. Fauci lied on the stand and I hope they hold him accountable .