• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Firearms terminology

John Doe

I detest liberalism
I was told by a poster here that Kyle in Kenosha had an "APGR" When I asked what that stood for I was informed it means "automatic pistol grip rifle". Me being the curious sort I pondered how a "pistol grip" could be "automatic" let alone nevermind his rifle was not "automatic". So I googled it for a chuckle, the only result (unsurprisingly) was "annual population growth rate".

When I informed her of just how silly that was she had the gall to tell ME I needed to brush up on MY firearms terminology. Such people dont even know what a breech is. Maybe she will post here to further entertain us but I seriously doubt it. She knows who she is.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Liberals say the silliest things about guns but profess to preach at folks that actually know and use them.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Well, first, the guy had a SEMI-automatic, not an AUTOMATIC.

Nothing incenses me more than some liberal pretending to know weapon terminology and not understanding the basic difference between SEMI- automatic and AUTOMATIC.

For the numb-nuts here....

SEMI-automatic means simply that 1 round is discharged for every trigger pullk. You want 5 rounds, you pull the trigger five times.

AUTOMATIC means that once the trigger is pulled, rounds will continually fire until either the trigger is released, or the magazine is emptied. And dont even get me started on the dipshits that dont know the difference between a clip and a magazine.

I was told by a poster here that Kyle in Kenosha had an "APGR" When I asked what that stood for I was informed it means "automatic pistol grip rifle". Me being the curious sort I pondered how a "pistol grip" could be "automatic" let alone nevermind his rifle was not "automatic". So I googled it for a chuckle, the only result (unsurprisingly) was "annual population growth rate".

When I informed her of just how silly that was she had the gall to tell ME I needed to brush up on MY firearms terminology. Such people dont even know what a breech is. Maybe she will post here to further entertain us but I seriously doubt it. She knows who she is.
The really sad thing is that people with that deficient level of knowledge are in some cases writing firearms legislation in attempts to deprive us of our civil rights. They must be stopped at all costs.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
The really sad thing is that people with that deficient level of knowledge are in some cases writing firearms legislation in attempts to deprive us of our civil rights. They must be stopped at all costs.
Yep, it's idiotic. now I'm generally not a gun banner but these "APGR"s man....those things are something else! No one "needs" one of those. :)