• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fox makes itself look stupid....

Caroljo

Senator
Media Matter...lol...and you believe these goofballs being interviewed. Fox is not the ones looking stupid....only in your eyes.

Renee

Governor
Media Matter...lol...and you believe these goofballs being interviewed. Fox is not the ones looking stupid....only in your eyes.
Amazing...you are actually missing how stupid those being interviewed , make the fox people look uninformed. Tell me how the religious SCHOLAR with a phd in religion looks stupid when asked why he would write about Jesus. Or the black guy who o'reilly told to ask a group that he thought supported his bullship, and the guy is in the board of that group. . And the last guy...he was fabulous! I guess you just can't believe what you see with your lying eyes so you again resort to blaming the messenger .what wasn't true? Why did they look stupid?

NightSwimmer

Senator
Amazing...you are actually missing how stupid those being interviewed , make the fox people look uninformed. Tell me how the religious SCHOLAR with a phd in religion looks stupid when asked why he would write about Jesus. Or the black guy who o'reilly told to ask a group that he thought supported his bullship, and the guy is in the board of that group. . And the last guy...he was fabulous! I guess you just can't believe what you see with your lying eyes so you again resort to blaming the messenger .what wasn't true? Why did they look stupid?

You just don't get it, Renee. The "bad guys" always look stupid.

It really is just that simple for some folks. ;)

Caroljo

Senator
You just don't get it, Renee. The "bad guys" always look stupid.

It really is just that simple for some folks. ;)
The bad guys, according to Renee's post is Fox. So of course to a extreme lib like her they would look stupid, she doesn't know any better.

Renee

Governor
The bad guys, according to Renee's post is Fox. So of course to a extreme lib like her they would look stupid, she doesn't know any better.
Then let me understand....you think they look intelligent? Asking a religious scholar repeatedly why he cares about Jesus? Telling a man his numbers are wrong and telling the man to question an organization,,,,and the guy telling him he is on the board? They don't look stupid to you? Unbelievable.