• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Grooming...

Colorforms

Senator
Or a religion adopted and endorsed by the state.
Is still not a state run religion.

The government recognized religion and its importance right from its inception. That is why a HUGE painting of Moses hangs in the congressional library, and paintings and inscriptions litter the White house and capital buildings. The foundation of our nation was based on Judeo Christian doctrine.

Just because you don't like it, that doesn't mean it's not the way things are.

EatTheRich

President
Is still not a state run religion.

The government recognized religion and its importance right from its inception. That is why a HUGE painting of Moses hangs in the congressional library, and paintings and inscriptions litter the White house and capital buildings. The foundation of our nation was based on Judeo Christian doctrine.

Just because you don't like it, that doesn't mean it's not the way things are.
The painting of Moses was made almost 100 years after the U.S. became a country. There is a LOT more Masonic symbolism than Christian symbolism evident in the aesthetics of the Founders. Anyway, the choice to omit ALL references to God, Jesus, Christianity, and the Bible from the Constitution was deliberate, as was the provision that no religious test to hold office in this country would ever be allowed and the prohibition on establishment of religion intended to create “a wall of separation between church and state.” A unanimous Senate including several framers of the Constitution also ratified a treaty stating point-blank that “the Government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.”

Colorforms

Senator
The painting of Moses was made almost 100 years after the U.S. became a country. There is a LOT more Masonic symbolism than Christian symbolism evident in the aesthetics of the Founders. Anyway, the choice to omit ALL references to God, Jesus, Christianity, and the Bible from the Constitution was deliberate, as was the provision that no religious test to hold office in this country would ever be allowed and the prohibition on establishment of religion intended to create “a wall of separation between church and state.” A unanimous Senate including several framers of the Constitution also ratified a treaty stating point-blank that “the Government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.”
The only thing that the fascist left hangs its argument on is a letter by Jefferson. Just like with anything the fascist left wants, it invented its existence even though it's not in the constitution and ignores those things it doesn't like when it is in the constitution.

EatTheRich

President
The only thing that the fascist left hangs its argument on is a letter by Jefferson. Just like with anything the fascist left wants, it invented its existence even though it's not in the constitution and ignores those things it doesn't like when it is in the constitution.
I literally gave 5 arguments distinct from that. Here’s another one: members of Congress proposed 18 times to amend the Constitution, altering the document written by the Founders to make this a Christian country. Every attempt failed.

write on

Senator
You're not using common sense. Instead you're trying to equate a constitutionally protected voluntary action to the schools use on indoctrination on captive school children against the wishes of the parents.

The only gaslighting is coming from you.
The kids were being brainwashed at the behest of their far right wing parents in defense of the warmonger Bush.

But you know that, don't you? More gaslighting from you in the same way you miserably try to do in your attempt at re-defining what fascism is.

Colorforms

Senator
The kids were being brainwashed at the behest of their far right wing parents in defense of the warmonger Bush.

But you know that, don't you? More gaslighting from you in the same way you miserably try to do in your attempt at re-defining what fascism is.
That statement alone is probably one of the most fascists things you ever posted. Please, lets see any proof that "far right wing parents" are brainwashing their kids. My guess is that you don't like them not being raised as woke fascists.

But, hey, they're forced to be in school. Great opportunity to program them the way fascists like to program people.

EatTheRich

President
That statement alone is probably one of the most fascists things you ever posted. Please, lets see any proof that "far right wing parents" are brainwashing their kids. My guess is that you don't like them not being raised as woke fascists.

But, hey, they're forced to be in school. Great opportunity to program them the way fascists like to program people.
If you don’t think training kids to have the zeal of suicide bombers is brainwashing, I don’t want you anywhere near anyone’s kids.

Colorforms

Senator
If you don’t think training kids to have the zeal of suicide bombers is brainwashing, I don’t want you anywhere near anyone’s kids.
If you think kids are being indoctrinated as suicide bombers by half the country then I don't want you around anyone's kids either.

That's really just sick.

Colorforms

Senator
The people sending their kids to these training camps aren’t “half the country.” They are generously 0.001%.
What "training camps" are you talking about? Where did anyone mention training camps. We're talking about schools forcing kids to think like fascists by fascists against the will of their parents.

@write on seems to feel that every child is being indoctrinated into being a homophobe/transphobe. And that it is the role of the school to get them to think in a way that is acceptable to the state. You're obviously just as mentally poisoned.

write on

Senator
Parents that see it proper to have a woman shame their kids- who end up crying- because they're told to "fight for Bush" is fascist.

"Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the good of the nation and race, and ..."

All you have left to argue against facts is your attempt to call those that are Antifascist, fascist-- either because you're ignorant or complicit. I'll go with the latter.

You won't understand until you watch the documentary.

And I'm glad you brought it up about fascism in schools. Instead of paying teachers with the education what their hard work is worth, your bff is attempting to allow cops and the military to teach in schools. It ties in perfectly with my OP.

Fascism through and through.

EatTheRich

President
What "training camps" are you talking about? Where did anyone mention training camps. We're talking about schools forcing kids to think like fascists by fascists against the will of their parents.

@write on seems to feel that every child is being indoctrinated into being a homophobe/transphobe. And that it is the role of the school to get them to think in a way that is acceptable to the state. You're obviously just as mentally poisoned.
Read the top post. It is about a documentary which shows children taken through literal terrorist training. You don’t object to schools that “force kids to think like fascists” … you object to schools that give kids access to information censored by their parents so they have more of a chance to think for themselves

Colorforms

Senator
Parents that see it proper to have a woman shame their kids- who end up crying- because they're told to "fight for Bush" is fascist.

"Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the good of the nation and race, and ..."

All you have left to argue against facts is your attempt to call those that are Antifascist, fascist-- either because you're ignorant or complicit. I'll go with the latter.

You won't understand until you watch the documentary.

And I'm glad you brought it up about fascism in schools. Instead of paying teachers with the education what their hard work is worth, your bff is attempting to allow cops and the military to teach in schools. It ties in perfectly with my OP.

Fascism through and through.

Schools indoctrinating 5th graders into CRT and gender culture is fascist. It doesn't surprise me in the least that you support it.

Colorforms

Senator
Read the top post. It is about a documentary which shows children taken through literal terrorist training. You don’t object to schools that “force kids to think like fascists” … you object to schools that give kids access to information censored by their parents so they have more of a chance to think for themselves
Jesus camp is "literal terrorist training". OMG

I doubt we will see them rampaging through the streets the same way we watched BLM and Anitfa during their "summer of love" in which they destroyed billions in property and killed dozens.

The terrorism on the left and their embrace of fascism is truly despicable.