• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Harry Reid: Total Jerk.

Jen

Senator
What an asshat Reid is throwing gasoline on the fire.
And oh by the way.............Harry Reid is a liar. Bundy's taxes are up to date.

Reid is in danger of losing money so he is making it be as bad as possible.
Jerk?
Douchbag?
Total ass?
Flame thrower?
Liar?

Yes on all.

He called Bundy and his supporters DOMESTIC TERRORISTS

I think Reid should be tied to a railroad track and forgotten.

Figjam

Mayor
And oh by the way.............Harry Reid is a liar. Bundy's taxes are up to date.

Jerk?
Douchbag?
Total ass?
Flame thrower?
Liar?

Yes on all.

...how do you know bundy's taxes are paid? Just asking because there is no IRS or NV public records on this for anyone.

U

Union_Jack_1972

Jerk?
Douchbag?
Total ass?
Flame thrower?
Liar?

Yes on all.

Jen,

Reid is stating his opinion on the matter, and I too would like a link to where it shows Bundy being paid up on his taxes, and if so then Reid does Bundy, and citizens of Nevada, and this fine nation an apology, but if not then you should apologize for writing that he is a liar on this subject matter...

Not picking a fight but I would like to see something from the County Clerk office or the State office that shows Bundy taxes are paid...

U

Union_Jack_1972

Thankfully Harry Reid could give a shit what you Right Wing loons think
If you do not live in Nevada then Reid does not care about you either because you can not vote for him...

Jen

Senator
Jen,

Reid is stating his opinion on the matter, and I too would like a link to where it shows Bundy being paid up on his taxes, and if so then Reid does Bundy, and citizens of Nevada, and this fine nation an apology, but if not then you should apologize for writing that he is a liar on this subject matter...

Not picking a fight but I would like to see something from the County Clerk office or the State office that shows Bundy taxes are paid...
Regarding Bundy: I stated it wrong. There is a dispute over whether or not Bundy owes taxes. Bundy says his cattle are grazing on State land so he doesn't owe Federal taxes. I don't know how this will turn out. He probably owes federal taxes. I apologize for calling Harry Reid a liar about the taxes owed. That's the only one thing that I apo0logize for though.

Regarding Reid: Reid is one of the top leaders of this country. When he calls citizens "domestic terrorists" he is wrong and he is all of those things I listed. Our leaders should find ways to calm things down. The Bundy thing was calmed down until Harry Reid stepped up and started the whole thing again. I do NOT apologize for all of those things I called Reid and he is a liar when he says those people are domestic terrorists. The Bundys may be on the wrong side of the law but there is no reason to incite trouble and violence from the floor of the Senate by calling them domestic terrorists.

U

Union_Jack_1972

Regarding Bundy: I stated it wrong. There is a dispute over whether or not Bundy owes taxes. Bundy says his cattle are grazing on State land so he doesn't owe Federal taxes. I don't know how this will turn out. He probably owes federal taxes. I apologize for calling Harry Reid a liar about the taxes owed. That's the only one thing that I apo0logize for though.

Regarding Reid: Reid is one of the top leaders of this country. When he calls citizens "domestic terrorists" he is wrong and he is all of those things I listed. Our leaders should find ways to calm things down. The Bundy thing was calmed down until Harry Reid stepped up and started the whole thing again. I do NOT apologize for all of those things I called Reid and he is a liar when he says those people are domestic terrorists. The Bundys may be on the wrong side of the law but there is no reason to incite trouble and violence from the floor of the Senate by calling them domestic terrorists.

I understand what you are trying to say and in the end Reid comments will be his to own when he go home to Nevada...

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
I understand what you are trying to say and in the end Reid comments will be his to own when he go home to Nevada...
He is probably going to retire so he's not worried about sounding like the jerk he is. But his son who I've heard wants to step into his shoes at the Senate might have a hard row to hoe with his daddy making such an ass of his lame little self.

Jen

Senator
To me me a jerk is the person who makes up ridiculous stories about Harry Reid and defends someone who is breaking the law
ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism
  1. 1.
    the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
So, who used violence and intimidation at the Bundy ranch? Those who came onto the property with big guns and took the cattle separating cows from calves and killing penned bulls? Or those who defended their land?

fairsheet

Senator
It's seems Jen's investment in Hillary/Benghazi hate is showing cracks, so now she's hoping to spread Reid-hate. I wish her the same luck she had with that one, that she had with her Hillary-hate angle.

ITALIA

Mayor
ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism
  1. 1.
    the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
So, who used violence and intimidation at the Bundy ranch? Those who came onto the property with big guns and took the cattle separating cows from calves and killing penned bulls? Or those who defended their land?

You still believe the story about Reid and the Chinese solar plant?
http://lasvegassun.com/news/2014/apr/17/facts-disprove-conspiracy-theory-about-sen-harry-r/

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

There is no dispute. Bundy owes grazing fees. 21 years of grazing fees.

There was an armed group of folks willing to kill Federal Agents over their actions...which was to impound the illegally grazing cattle. Those folks would be terrorists.

freyasman

Senator

I wish the terrorists I used to have to deal with were more like these; they haven't shot anyone, set off any IEDs, or cut anyone's head off on film....:rolleyes:

Mytzlplk

Governor

Jerk?
Douchbag?
Total ass?
Flame thrower?
Liar?

Yes on all.

losing what "money"?

odd, I'd say anyone ready to kill feds over that garbage as your heroes were are domestic terrorists, much like you are obviously a supporter of the same.

Mytzlplk

Governor
It's seems Jen's investment in Hillary/Benghazi hate is showing cracks, so now she's hoping to spread Reid-hate. I wish her the same luck she had with that one, that she had with her Hillary-hate angle.
not really, given it was just a couple of days ago she was claiming that Hillary, etc, let them die for political gain.

gross dishonesty is just one of many ways the evil of the modern rightwingnut shows itself.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Harry Reid is easily the most uncivil, drive-by politician we have in Washington today.

No Democrat can stand by Reid when they have a president who so preaches about civility and honesty in politics. Not to mention Reid's interesting rise in worth during his "public service"...

Thus, the ONLY thing to do is to point to some examples of Republicans.

I repeat, not ONE Democrat will even attempt to try to elevate Harry Reid one bit, and actually stick up for the man himself.