• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

HR38 passes house.

C

Capitalist

Criminals are starting to shake in their boots
Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 passes house
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2017/h663?utm_campaign=govtrack_feed&utm_source=govtrack/feed&utm_medium=rss
This is fantastic news! The last time reciprocity was voted on it failed in the senate by one vote. I would hope that in a post 2016 world the NRA would lobby the shit out of the handful of Dems needed for senate passage. This could be the best thing to happen since lifting the assault weapons ban.

And the gun banners are pissing their pants. Good. Piss some more.

Ms. Slaughter's comments made me want to claw my ears out. She, like all gun banners from @Spamature to @NinaS @Bugsy McGurk and @Arkady are consumed with fear and ignorance. It's time to just pass sensible laws and leave them to wallow in in their willful stupor.

Spamature

President
This is fantastic news! The last time reciprocity was voted on it failed in the senate by one vote. I would hope that in a post 2016 world the NRA would lobby the shit out of the handful of Dems needed for senate passage. This could be the best thing to happen since lifting the assault weapons ban.

Ms. Slaughter's comments made me want to claw my ears out. She, like all gun banners from @Spamature to @NinaS @Bugsy McGurk and @Arkady are consumed with fear and ignorance. It's time to just pass sensible laws and leave them to wallow in in their willful stupor.
Then liberals will have to arm themselves against conservatives in our state.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Libs don't need fear law abiding citizens, why haven't libs armed themselves against gang bangers and illegals?

The Mexican that killed the woman on the pier was 7 time convicted felon, deported 5 freaking times, why didn't libs arm themselves against that SOB?

Again you prove to be dumber than a box of rocks................

redtide

Mayor
Libs don't need fear law abiding citizens, why haven't libs armed themselves against gang bangers and illegals?

The Mexican that killed the woman on the pier was 7 time convicted felon, deported 5 freaking times, why didn't libs arm themselves against that SOB?

Again you prove to be dumber than a box of rocks................
They are trying to disarm US and make it harder for everyone but felons to have guns and are too stupid to realize they are shooting themselves in the foot (pun intended)

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

She gave me a headache Listening to all the arguments against this bill shows anti-gunners are clueless about the laws and guns.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
According to Palousy, the tax cuts will kill more people than guns anyway.
Anti-gunners can't use the 10th amendment argument against this bill because they killed that argument with the gay marriage argument. They loved using the 14th amendment but the 14th amendment can't be used because it ensures that all laws when dealing with basic rights are equal throughout the U.S.

afella

Mayor
I haven't read the bill. Does the bill include for possible use of the firearm in a state that does not have permit to carry or conceal and carry laws?

So if you use your firearm in self defense, can you still be charged with (as an example) discharging a firearm within city limits or negligent discharges?

I do like the bill, it will make long trips easier.

freyasman

Senator
There's that projection... :rolleyes:
Right away you assume that conservatives would do physical harm to their political opposition, because you would if you weren't such a bunch of cowards and thought you could get away with it.

Every time you post something like this, it shows us all what kind of person you really are.:cool:

C

Capitalist

Fine if you can legally possess a firearm, by all means, do so.But will your state allow you the chance to arm yourself?
How can a state law supersede the supreme law of the land?
That's the beauty of HR38. A Texan can drive to California and carry concealed. But a Californian can't go to Texas and do the same because he can't get a CCW in California.

Totally fair by the way. This is the 2nd Amendment in action. Neither a Texan's nor a Californian's right to keep and bear arms shall be infringed upon (as defined by their state) when they travel to other states. If anybody has a problem with this they need to address the gun laws in their own state.

freyasman

Senator
I haven't read the bill. Does the bill include for possible use of the firearm in a state that does not have permit to carry or conceal and carry laws?

So if you use your firearm in self defense, can you still be charged with (as an example) discharging a firearm within city limits or negligent discharges?

I do like the bill, it will make long trips easier.
I like it too, on the face of it, but I definitely want to know more about it. The devil is in the details when it comes to laws.