• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

hydroxychoroquine

Boca

Governor
The studies showing success show a barely statistically significant level. The big reviews that take into account a lot of studies demonstrate that it is not effective, or at least that the efficacy does not outweigh the risk of harm in general, not even close.
Maybe, maybe not. I don't recall you ever claiming to be a degreed mathematician/statistician.

Anyway, why wouldn't our medical officials at least consult with those who have had success? And what was their protocol?

Sounds fishy to me....sounds like there's an agenda and they can't be bothered.

EatTheRich

President
Maybe, maybe not. I don't recall you ever claiming to be a degreed mathematician/statistician.

Anyway, why wouldn't our medical officials at least consult with those who have had success? And what was their protocol?

Sounds fishy to me....sounds like there's an agenda and they can't be bothered.
I have one semester to a math/statistics master’s degree. The comprehensive review finding that hydroxychloroquine was contraindicated carefully took into consideration the studies that said it was beneficial, alongside all other evidence in the peer-reviewed literature, and put them into a broader context.

Boca

Governor
I have one semester to a math/statistics master’s degree. The comprehensive review finding that hydroxychloroquine was contraindicated carefully took into consideration the studies that said it was beneficial, alongside all other evidence in the peer-reviewed literature, and put them into a broader context.
Okay, good for you. I had all the mathematics and statistics undergraduate courses I needed for my engineering degree. Then went and got my MBA.

All that said, none of it addresses the question of why are our experts aren't interested in other medical successes, makes no sense. You never hear them even mentioning it.
Is it supposed to be a secret?

EatTheRich

President
Okay, good for you. I had all the mathematics and statistics undergraduate courses I needed for my engineering degree. Then went and got my MBA.

All that said, none of it addresses the question of why are our experts aren't interested in other medical successes, makes no sense. You never hear them even mentioning it.
Is it supposed to be a secret?
They are? You just don’t get to hear their views because of the political imperative that the unsuccessful proposed treatment hydroxychloroquine overshadows anything that might actually work.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Oh. Sort of like when you pretend Donald Trump wouldn’t be Big Brother in any reasonable analogy to 1984, being, you know, the chief executive? It is your side that has repeated verifiable untruths on everything from the Holocaust to climate change, and your side continuing to do the same here.
You just don’t get to hear their views because of the political imperative that the unsuccessful proposed treatment hydroxychloroquine overshadows anything that might actually work.
You state the opposite of the truth as the truth, attempting to distract from the actual points made as you do. i pretend nothing regarding Trunp, my analogy was direct and clear while your analogy to Trump as Big Brother is baseless and would be irrelevant here even if it had a basis, my "side" propagates verifiable truths which others suppress while repeating ad infinitum discredited untruths, this thread has nothing to do with any holocaust or with climate change, and the political imperative you brought up in replying to Boca requires discrediting a treatment known to be successful and preventing people from hearing about the successes.

The surest way to know something is true is if it's officially denied. The surest way to gauge if someone is promoting a falsehood is how adamantly they assert it. The surest way to know what's being done to you is to listen to what you're being accused of doing.

Boca

Governor
They are? You just don’t get to hear their views because of the political imperative that the unsuccessful proposed treatment hydroxychloroquine overshadows anything that might actually work.
More wordy garbage thanks.

Last edited:

Boca

Governor
I find it amazing how long this thread given it was started with fake news.

hydoxy.jpg

May 29th

A university in Germany has reportedly suspended a clinical study using the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine for coronavirus after the World Health Organisation (WHO) decided to pause a large trial over safety concerns. While speaking to an international media outlet, Peter Kremsner, who is the Medical Director at the Tuebingen University Hospital, said that the researchers will probably interrupt the study for two weeks. Kremsner also informed that next month an assessment will be made on whether to continue the study.