• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I know criticism is coming

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know all the details but news is breaking that the US and Russia have agreed to a prisoner exchange... Britney Griner for some Russian arms dealer. Not an even swap from what I know. It's probably one of the reasons Russia grabbed her and made sure it was such a high profile case. Can't say I agree with the deal.

TBLee

Governor
Don't know all the details but news is breaking that the US and Russia have agreed to a prisoner exchange... Britney Griner for some Russian arms dealer. Not an even swap from what I know. It's probably one of the reasons Russia grabbed her and made sure it was such a high profile case. Can't say I agree with the deal.
I agree with you. It is not an even swap.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I expect 2-3 PJCons who have been MIA lately will come out of hiding for this one.
Speaking of ginning things up…nice job, fellas, seeding yet another subject with preemptive partisan acrimony. Cuz no event must go unmolested.
:)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Speaking of ginning things up…nice job, fellas, seeding yet another subject with preemptive partisan acrimony. Cuz no event must go unmolested.
:)
We’re “seeding” it? You can’t be too dopey to know that Republicans and their right wing propaganda outlets will be blasting Biden for making the deal.

Do you know that?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
We’re “seeding” it? You can’t be too dopey to know that Republicans and their right wing propaganda outlets will be blasting Biden for making the deal.

Do you know that?
Yep. You both directly seeded it with partisan acrimony. Have fun.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Do you know that?
Well you can bet the dems will welcome the release of the Merchant Of Death while crying for Gun Control