• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I need a rules explanation please !

Spamature

President
What in the world is a "racist accusation" ?

Am I being name called a racist ?

Or am I and other posters now required to believe the bs any other poster, and take as genuine their obvious concern trolling on race, or else my response to it is considered to be a racist accusation ?

I would love for the powers that be to explain this previously unstated rule.

It's getting kind of weird folks.

Days

Commentator

Or am I and other posters now required to believe the bs any other poster, and take as genuine their obvious concern trolling on race, or else my response to it is considered to be a racist accusation ?

spammy, what is that? I can't figure it out. Did you get a post deleted for a making a racist accusation? thatsa new one on me.

Spamature

President
spammy, what is that? I can't figure it out. Did you get a post deleted for a making a racist accusation? thatsa new one on me.
I was banned for making a "racist accusation".

I can't figure it out either.

I need to have that rule explained to me and I think the entire forum needs to know about this rule.

So I am asking what it is, and how it is applied, because this is a new one to me.

Days

Commentator
I was banned for making a "racist accusation".

I can't figure it out either.

I need to have that rule explained to me and I think the entire forum needs to know about this rule.

So I am asking what it is, and how it is applied, because this is a new one to me.
wow, what on earth? that's crazy.

All we need now is a rule against making political accusations, eh? lol

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

I wasn't the one who deleted your posts or banned you but I found the 2 posts that earned you the ban. They both came from the same thread. I am gonna tag SW48 and you can explain to him why you shouldn't have got what you got. @SW48

1st post: "No just blacks being murdered in general. You love it and can't stop bring the matter up. I wonder how many of those lynch photos you've saved to your hard drive. I would not doubt if you were a member of a group that exchanged them in the same why pedophile exchange files of those acts of inhumanity...."

2nd post 5 minutes later in the same thread: "...Just admit you enjoy it when gun owners kill black people it reminds you of your favorite lynching photos from your apparent archive of them."

Enjoy your evening.

Spamature

President
I wasn't the one who deleted your posts or banned you but I found the 2 posts that earned you the ban. They both came from the same thread. I am gonna tag SW48 and you can explain to him why you shouldn't have got what you got. @SW48

1st post: "No just blacks being murdered in general. You love it and can't stop bring the matter up. I wonder how many of those lynch photos you've saved to your hard drive. I would not doubt if you were a member of a group that exchanged them in the same why pedophile exchange files of those acts of inhumanity...."

2nd post 5 minutes later in the same thread: "...Just admit you enjoy it when gun owners kill black people it reminds you of your favorite lynching photos from your apparent archive of them."

Enjoy your evening.
Did you read the posts I was responding to.

He kept bring up an off topic subject of Chicago again and again even though it had nothing to do with the thread. I refer to all shooters as gun owners, because unless you have a gun, you can't shoot anyone.

As for the lynching photo. It was something he posted to me a while back that he thought was somehow funny.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
"The moderators moderate all users the same, but they are like policemen in that with over 700 posts a day average you may do a violation and it goes unnoticed. You may do one violation in 100 days and it gets caught? If you do the crime you do the time. Don't go and cry to your base of friends that you got caught and someone else didn't and don't cry to them that you get treated differently...."

"...Moderators and Administrators, are volunteers who work hard to make the site as welcoming as possible.
Their duties do not include reading every post...."

Days

Commentator

He kept bring up an off topic subject of Chicago again and again even though it had nothing to do with the thread. I refer to all shooters as gun owners, because unless you have a gun, you can't shoot anyone.

As for the lynching photo. It was something he posted to me a while back that he thought was somehow funny.
Looks like this was for making it too personal.... or possibly they just wanted to cut it off before it got ugly?

funny explanation though "racist accusation"

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

I haven’t been on the site since last week.

But posts are about a topic and not about another user

Days

Commentator
Not funny at all. Sometimes it's multiple choice with no wrong answer.
It was fun for me figuring out how that got used. I saw the phrase up front and did not know what happened. When all you have to go on is "racist accusation" that could be anything.

I was reflecting afterwards, that it was a funny explanation to tackle before you guys got here. Once the beans got spilled, the fun was over, it was pretty obvious how that one got slapped off. I saw it right off from your post.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

Enjoy your evening.
i'd have perma banned him for those, personally. I'm just sayin.......

Spamature

President
If you can't see what was wrong the post you made then you shouldn't be posting here.

Take the ban like everyone else who posts about another poster.
I did not call him a racist. I only pointed out his behavior in that thread and others while pleading with him to remain on topic. Now if the ban was for a personal attack I say, hey those are the rules and the mods have the discretion even the injection of completely unneed adjectives like "gross" into the reasoning for action. But to calling me or the post racist is what I have a problem with. I think that rule should be for all of us not just the posters.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
i'd have perma banned him for those, personally. I'm just sayin.......
Well, you're probably still a bit bitter from previous debates. I suspect that might be a problem in the overall as well. It wouldn't be the first time personal biases have entered into the moderation of this forum.

Just as well it's a good thing you aren't a mod.

Enjoy your evening.
Wow, that's some vile stuff.

And we wonder why people are in the streets. You know who are the worst abusers? Good people who just cannot get themselves to the point where they call out bad people. Its like the old quote:

"Dear America: You are waking up as Germany once did, to the awareness that 1/3 of your people would kill another 1/3, while 1/3 watches."

So the question for all of us is which 1/3 are you?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

They can't explain the rules because they don't know what racism is. Seriously, they're invested in minimizing or denying racism.....so as not offend some of the clientele, I guess. However, if you point out a post is racist.....when it truly is, the powers that be don't like that at all. They then find a way to claim that you "called someone a racist" in some fashion or another, so they can ban you. I just did 3 days.

Spamature

President
They can't explain the rules because they don't know what racism is. Seriously, they're invested in minimizing or denying racism.....so as not offend some of the clientele, I guess. However, if you point out a post is racist.....when it truly is, the powers that be don't like that at all. They then find a way to claim that you "called someone a racist" in some fashion or another, so they can ban you. I just did 3 days.
We aren't supposed to complain. So I won't. But of all the bannings that have occurred I have never heard of that one as a reason for it. So I felt the need to ask.