• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I really miss

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Who was at this meeting? Anyone I know? I doubt it - the good people don't want freedom of speech disappeared.

I am speaking from the pov of seeing PJ from the beginning - and true I did once write reems of researched and thought out posts for it just to be deleted - I stopped posting so much then. Now, just the other day I teased middleview and patch! gone - we have been arguing the same subject for years but teasing one another isn't allowed? No biggy but what is the point? What is the point of posting if we can't be ourselves? If we have to second guess our words all spontaneity is dead.

I'm tired and must go and eat --- back later
it's much less moderated now. speaking from the point of view of someone here now ten years... (was that the beginning? i guess from BB crossover...)

it is an utter falsehood for anyone to say reems of anything are just deleted...

if anything this place is dying for a well thought out post...

you got one? please.... the floor is yours..

it's much less moderated now. speaking from the point of view of someone here now ten years... (was that the beginning? i guess from BB crossover...)

it is an utter falsehood for anyone to say reems of anything are just deleted...

if anything this place is dying for a well thought out post...

you got one? please.... the floor is yours..
I said were deleted -
I agree that creativity has been stifled - no I don't blame you but I do and have always criticised moderation outside illegality. That's just me ............ and why Slate was the best forum ever -

Not right now I am awfully tired today - not enough sleep and dunno why --- heavy air, clouds but no rain and a full moon a coming -

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Who was at this meeting? Anyone I know? I doubt it - the good people don't want freedom of speech disappeared.

I am speaking from the pov of seeing PJ from the beginning - and true I did once write reems of researched and thought out posts for it just to be deleted - I stopped posting so much then. Now, just the other day I teased middleview and patch! gone - we have been arguing the same subject for years but teasing one another isn't allowed? No biggy but what is the point? What is the point of posting if we can't be ourselves? If we have to second guess our words all spontaneity is dead.

Pretty much all the regular posters had an entire couple of days to come up with, debate, and agree to the current new rules. There are entire threads about it in announcements.

Posts are only deleted if they are violating the posting rules. Soyour belief that they just randomly disappear couldn't be further from the truth.

FakeName

Governor

The rules really are reasonable and not that complicated.

I still get a post deleted now and again, just like I get a parking meter violation now and again. I don't blame the meter maid. The fault is mine.

The rules really are reasonable and not that complicated.

I still get a post deleted now and again, just like I get a parking meter violation now and again. I don't blame the meter maid. The fault is mine.
Sweet, my sweet Frey doesn't have your email address ----- cos this really needs to be resolved and then as a plus I will leave you and mods in peace ;)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
He hasn't got his email address.
If he wants to reach out to apologize or what not, I bet the mods could potentially give him another shot. They seem receptive to it, but to me it sounds like the ball is in his court. Full disclosure, I know pretty much nothing about their interactions or why he’s out.

If he’s interested, maybe he can apply for a new screen name. You the same name with a two after it so they know to him. The send them a message through the forum. That is, if he’s interested in coming back. Clearly you want that to happen, but if he also wants that, it’s an idea.

If he wants to reach out to apologize or what not, I bet the mods could potentially give him another shot. They seem receptive to it, but to me it sounds like the ball is in his court. Full disclosure, I know pretty much nothing about their interactions or why he’s out.

If he’s interested, maybe he can apply for a new screen name. You the same name with a two after it so they know to him. The send them a message through the forum. That is, if he’s interested in coming back. Clearly you want that to happen, but if he also wants that, it’s an idea.
At the moment Phil is screwing with my head - first 'it has been resolved' and then 'Frey must email SW' - if I can give Frey SWs email - it is for them to sort it out - but I ain't got it.