• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'd be pissed off!

write on

Senator
Last edited:

Zam-Zam

Senator
But then again, I'm not a Trump cultists. lol

Actually, I believe that's exactly what you are.

You're just not aware of it.

:D

It's all good.

write on

Senator
Here's an excerpt of the articlse or those here that are scared shitless of Rawstory and the truth.

"I actually think that most of the leaders of the Republican Party, including Donald Trump and [Kevin] McCarthy and many others, have no respect for their voters," he said. "They treat them as rubes. They lie to them. They talk about them in the back rooms knowing full well what the truth is. But they think, 'I'm going to feed our voters a bunch of stuff that we don't even care about but we're going to do it because that's how they respond.' They have zero respect. That's what I'm amazed it has not come through clearer. That's the argument I would be making if I were a Republican in that moving it is, 'These folks have no respect for you. They don't care about you. They think you are a bunch of idiots. That's why they do and treat you the way they treat you.' That's what I think the fundamental reality is."

write on

Senator
Actually, I believe that's exactly what you are.

You're just not aware of it.

It's all good.
Too funny.

..which takes us back to what I posted the other day.

Abstract
The conservative assault on academic political correctness must be viewed in the context of a continuous series of political and cultural offensives, engineered by the Republican Party and its allies since the 1970s. The Republican strategy of attack and polarization has persisted up to the present, indeed reaching new levels of shrillness since the elections of 2010, as in recent assaults against public employees and their unions, including in education, as well as against government agencies in general, targeted for demolition in the ginned-up panic over deficits and debt ceilings, all in the wake of the recession triggered by the Wall Street crash of 2008. Among the strategies of this offensive has been to scapegoat alleged misdeeds on the academic and cultural left as a distraction from far more pernicious activities on the right and to distort the proportions between the two. The mainstream media, with their present tense fixation, have been remiss in not considering these recent Republican campaigns as reiterations of an historical pattern, so this should be another responsibility of scholars and teachers. The next four chapters develop my earlier references to the deliberate mimicry by conservatives of every line of argument and piece of evidence supporting the left, toward the ultimate aim of obfuscating any possibility of the truth being ascertained, through what I term “right-wing deconstruction.”

Seriously, ZZ. I kind of feel sorry for you and the like-minded. :(

Zam-Zam

Senator
Here's an excerpt of the articlse or those here that are scared shitless of Rawstory and the truth.

"I actually think that most of the leaders of the Republican Party, including Donald Trump and [Kevin] McCarthy and many others, have no respect for their voters," he said. "They treat them as rubes. They lie to them. They talk about them in the back rooms knowing full well what the truth is. But they think, 'I'm going to feed our voters a bunch of stuff that we don't even care about but we're going to do it because that's how they respond.' They have zero respect. That's what I'm amazed it has not come through clearer. That's the argument I would be making if I were a Republican in that moving it is, 'These folks have no respect for you. They don't care about you. They think you are a bunch of idiots. That's why they do and treat you the way they treat you.' That's what I think the fundamental reality is."
It starts out with "I actually think...", which should be a clue to most that what follows is opinion.

Most, but not all.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Too funny.

..which takes us back to what I posted the other day.

Abstract
The conservative assault on academic political correctness must be viewed in the context of a continuous series of political and cultural offensives, engineered by the Republican Party and its allies since the 1970s. The Republican strategy of attack and polarization has persisted up to the present, indeed reaching new levels of shrillness since the elections of 2010, as in recent assaults against public employees and their unions, including in education, as well as against government agencies in general, targeted for demolition in the ginned-up panic over deficits and debt ceilings, all in the wake of the recession triggered by the Wall Street crash of 2008. Among the strategies of this offensive has been to scapegoat alleged misdeeds on the academic and cultural left as a distraction from far more pernicious activities on the right and to distort the proportions between the two. The mainstream media, with their present tense fixation, have been remiss in not considering these recent Republican campaigns as reiterations of an historical pattern, so this should be another responsibility of scholars and teachers. The next four chapters develop my earlier references to the deliberate mimicry by conservatives of every line of argument and piece of evidence supporting the left, toward the ultimate aim of obfuscating any possibility of the truth being ascertained, through what I term “right-wing deconstruction.”

Seriously, ZZ. I kind of feel sorry for you and the like-minded. :(

Keep bumping your own Trump thread.

You're making my point for me.

It's all good.

write on

Senator

Zam-Zam

Senator
And that brings in donations, no?

Democrats are crushing Republicans when it comes to donations before the midterms.

Roe v Wade is mostly responsible. And then there is that monkey on their back- Trump.
Sure. Keep telling yourself that.

It's all good.

The GOP is largely useless. The Demcrat party is outragesously corrupt power hungry group of modern fascists.....

So the choice is GOP Uselessness or 1984.............

I will take the morons in the GOP.....

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So now Murdoch/ Fox News has dumped the greatest loser, who is next Little Ronnie? what a line up you righties have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, geezus Trump is pathetic isn't he........ wha wha wha wha like a baby - just like the cultists