• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm going on record here...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Mark my words. The left's "war on virus" will be every bit as permanent and way more costly in terms of personal wealth and liberties confiscated by these tyrants than the war on poverty, the war on drugs and the war on terror combined. This is their chance to seize the "means of production" and implement the authoritarian "nanny state" and communism they have been working towards for many generations. You have seen it in the Democratic state governors' power grabs under the guise of "helping curb the spread" of Covid-19.

Don't expect them to pass it up. "Contract tracers" will be the neo-stasi of the progressive movement as they continue to consolidate power over the former "land of the free." And a Biden win in November, coupled with a loss of any semblance of Republican power in Congress will play right into their hands.

Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the decline...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I've read of $2,000 a month, tracking apps/implants, mandatory C-19 vaccine shots and IMO the D's are going to get Civil War 2 and it's going to make #1 look like a Sunday ice cream social.

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH remains in the hearts of the majority

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I've read of $2,000 a month, tracking apps/implants, mandatory C-19 vaccine shots and IMO the D's are going to get Civil War 2 and it's going to make #1 look like a Sunday ice cream social.

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH remains in the hearts of the majority
There will never be mandatory vaccinations in this country. Ever. If you want to be stupid enough to not get one, that is your right.

Tracking implants? Do you have a reputable source for that? That’s very extreme and of course absurd.

TBLee

Governor
Our State is in the process of more than doubling their staff specifically for contact tracing. We have an extremely low rate of the virus and also one of the lowest death rates (under 90). The majority of cases are in nursing/group homes. Our Governor is nuts. She is already facing many lawsuits.

Raoul_Luke

There will never be mandatory vaccinations in this country. Ever. If you want to be stupid enough to not get one, that is your right.

Tracking implants? Do you have a reputable source for that? That’s very extreme and of course absurd.
That's what we used to say about mass house arrest based on the presumption that you might be "infected." That's what we used to say about mass closures of businesses based on the whims of political preferences. That's what we used to say about "contact tracing" (which I notice you don't make the "prediction' that we will "never have mandatory contact tracing"). You people aren't fooling anyone. You keep telling us we'll never have this or that, all the while working furiously to deliver it upon us.

Raoul_Luke

Our State is in the process of more than doubling their staff specifically for contact tracing. We have an extremely low rate of the virus and also one of the lowest death rates (under 90). The majority of cases are in nursing/group homes. Our Governor is nuts. She is already facing many lawsuits.
Yes, the "contract tracers'" motto? "We're from the government, and we're here to help."

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
That's what we used to say about mass house arrest based on the presumption that you might be "infected." That's what we used to say about mass closures of businesses based on the whims of political preferences. That's what we used to say about "contact tracing" (which I notice you don't make the "prediction' that we will "never have mandatory contact tracing"). You people aren't fooling anyone. You keep telling us we'll never have this or that, all the while working furiously to deliver it upon us.
I’ll take the bet. Stakes?

Raoul_Luke

so that’s your way of backing down. Smart move, you were all talk.
I'm not backing down at all. You have an established record of posting complete bullshit, and then when I post the facts that show it to be bullshit, you simply pretend you didn't see it. Why would I expect you to behave differently here?

You said it's "never going to happen." I will bet you "one million dollars:"

I mean "one hundred billion dollars! That it happens...eventually.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I'm not backing down at all. You have an established record of posting complete bullshit, and then when I post the facts that show it to be bullshit, you simply pretend you didn't see it. Why would I expect you to behave differently here?

You said it's "never going to happen." I will bet you "one million dollars:"

I mean "one hundred billion dollars! That it happens...eventually.
You claimed that there would be mandatory vaccinations. Want to make a wager on that? Or not so smug anymore?

4/15

Mayor
Mark my words. The left's "war on virus" will be every bit as permanent and way more costly in terms of personal wealth and liberties confiscated by these tyrants than the war on poverty, the war on drugs and the war on terror combined. This is their chance to seize the "means of production" and implement the authoritarian "nanny state" and communism they have been working towards for many generations. You have seen it in the Democratic state governors' power grabs under the guise of "helping curb the spread" of Covid-19.

Don't expect them to pass it up. "Contract tracers" will be the neo-stasi of the progressive movement as they continue to consolidate power over the former "land of the free." And a Biden win in November, coupled with a loss of any semblance of Republican power in Congress will play right into their hands.

Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the decline...
A very well written misinformation guide.

Raoul_Luke

A very well written misinformation guide.
We'll see, I guess. That's what you guys were telling me when I was laying out the frame up of the Trump campaign by the Obama Administration over "Russian collusion." That's what you guys said when I broke down the scam that the "Russians" stole the DNC emails and gave them to Wikileaks. And that's the same thing I heard from you people when I was saying early on that the "coronavirus" was not anywhere near as deadly as was being claimed, and that it probably escaped from the Wuhan Lab instead of the "wet market." I have a pretty good track record for making you lefties eat your words. This is most likely just another day at the office for me.

voyager

4Q2247365
And all this time I thought Trump and the repuke Senate were running the show.

Poor repukes can't even have the power when they have it... lol

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
LOL! You wanted to bet that something will "never happen!" What "case" are you resting, your head case?
I exposed you. You were big talking until money was on the line. You changed your tune quickly. :)

LOL, have a better evening.