• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Interesting…

TBLee

Governor
It appears neither side of this court battle saw this one coming….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

No wonder why Biden Aministration dropped their Disinformation Cazar now

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

It'd be nice to see her in jail.

Bugsy McGurk

President

How DARE she approve of sharing evidence of collusion with Russia! Dear Leader Trump would never do such a thing!

;-)

Last edited:

Spamature

President

When they say she approved them.
Did she do it like this ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Look how quick leftist derailed thread and went to the one that owns their weak minds.........anything but posting of Hillary the TOPIC

Spamature

President
Look how quick leftist derailed thread and went to the one that owns their weak minds.........anything but posting of Hillary the TOPIC
Okay then, let's stay on topic.

Now, just tell us how many Saudi billions did Hillary receive for giving her approval to release that information ?

It was data they manufactured to make it look like it was a connection between Trump and the Alfa bank as well. This entire story was made up from day one.

TBLee

Governor
They made it up, the "evidence" she decided to share was manufactured by people working for her.....

How utterly inconveinant for those who have been lying about this since 2016
Yup. I don’t think anyone will ever spend time in jail over this, but it is very obvious what the hell went on. It does appear both sides were surprised with Mooks testimony today.

TBLee

Governor
Well, I expected that to be the case. I haven’t read some of the responses as I find the useless ramblings of one a waste of my precious time. I have had him on ignore a while now. It is rather refreshing. ;)

Spamature

President
But..but…but….LOL. Address the post Spammy.
And you think that her saying, go ahead and release it, is even close to what the Trumpies did during the election.

How about this go ahead given by a Trump in regard to fake information.

Donald Trump Jr Releases Email Chain: the Key Parts

Then the heads of the Trump Campaign met with a bunch of Russian spies in Trump Tower to negotiate a deal.

Who Was at June 2016 Trump Tower Meeting With Trump Jr, Russian Lawyer

TBLee

Governor
And you think that her say go ahead and release it even close to what the Trumpies did during the election.

Then the heads of the Trump Campaign met with a bunch of Russian spies in Trump Tower to negotiate a deal.

Deflection. Silly Spam….

Bugsy McGurk

President
They made it up, the "evidence" she decided to share was manufactured by people working for her.....

How utterly inconveinant for those who have been lying about this since 2016
Nah, you’re suffering from psychotic delusions again. About the “they” who made “it” up.

You need help.

Bugsy McGurk

President
And you think that her saying, go ahead and release it, is even close to what the Trumpies did during the election.

It still boggles the mind that they were not thrown in jail for that. Even more mind boggling, Trump cultists still support them.