• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's a Coup,,, It's a Coup !!

You're not supposed to use Shareblue as a source, edited! You work for them, now everyone knows it. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
True that, it was a coup long before it was an impeachment. Impeachment is plan C by this point.
The Coup started in 2015 with the Dossier, SOW just knew she couldn't be beat and what we've since election is goofy butt-hurt Libs

D

Deleted member 21794

A constitutional exercise of power by the legislature is not a coup.
Yes, because making up complete lies about what the president did and said at a Congressional hearing is a Constitutional exercise of power.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
whoops.......Grassley must not think it is a coup
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/01/grassley-trump-whistleblower-014715

Grassley breaks with Trump over protecting whistleblower
The Iowa Republican is one of the few GOP senators defending the whistleblower.

As President Donald Trump and his allies attack the whistleblower who kicked off the House's impeachment inquiry, the unidentified person gained a powerful ally on Tuesday: Chuck Grassley.

The most senior GOP senator has fashioned a career on protecting whistleblowers during presidencies of both parties. And in the middle of one of the most tempestuous political storms in two decades, the seventh-term Iowan is sticking to his position even if it’s at odds with the president himself.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Yes, because making up complete lies about what the president did and said at a Congressional hearing is a Constitutional exercise of power.
I agree, I mean the White House released information was a total lie perpetrated by the White House - geezus those people will not stop !

D

Deleted member 21794

I agree, I mean the White House released information was a total lie perpetrated by the White House - geezus those people will not stop !
You're not very well-informed. Normal people realize I was speaking of Adam Schitt at his witch hunt hearing.