• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's official...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Trumpy pussies moving out in droves….Asta La vista….
If by "Trumpy pussies" you mean the people who own businesses and employ people, then yes, you are correct. Hoe many tile setters does it take to replace the tax revenue of one investment banker?

write on

Senator
I use meme.

I just don't consider them to be arguments - They're for humor only.

Glad to clear that up for you.

View attachment 71751
You know that I make my point without memes. Check my mbtu.

I use them as a shortcut knowing that when I do, I am contributing to the division of the left and right politically.

You're worried about memes? ha ha f'n ha!

Propaganda and social media with be a huge factor in our downfall if we don't wake tf up.

Last edited:

Zam-Zam

Senator

I use them as a shortcut knowing that when I do, I am contributing to the division of the left and right politically.

Propaganda and social media with be a huge factor in our downfall if we don't wake tf up.
You asked, I responded. It's not about you.

I'm not worried about anything. It's all good.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

You tube music is your memes

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Thug 0
Armed female 1

There's needs to be many more cases as this and to think the punk was just 13 and it's for damn sure he didn't pass a Background Check!

She's a better shot than the cops, you go girl!