• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just Passing Through

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I have not derailed this thread --- the conversation has stayed, just that, a conversation --- You want to talk about an actual topic which no one else wants to take up - so then, take it to an appropriate section of PJ - and those who choose to talk about it will - you can't strong arm people into discussing a topic when they don't want -

How about next time I fancy talking about Domenico Sarletti and try to bully you into it and you don't play --- Shall I winge and whine and call you out on it as being a damned Castrato? !
You and Rouge get along great! Many happy days, sweetie.

MaryAnne

Governor
I felt Minotaur was a good mod at the time and maybe she was. She didn't have as her agenda perma-banning of certain cons like some of the lib moderators (Gecko and Bo and Fairsheet) had.

But she turned on me afterwards in a way that put into question her modding tactics into my mind. She is dead to me. Fool me once - you win. Trying to fool me more than that isn't going to work.