• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kavenaugh

LeilaniMP

Empress
How is replacing one Conservative Justice, with another (maybe) Conservative Justice, altering the landscape of the SCOTUS?

It's not as if Kavenaugh would be replacing Gollum Ginsberg, Kagan, or Sotomayor...

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
How is replacing one Conservative Justice, with another (maybe) Conservative Justice, altering the landscape of the SCOTUS?

It's not as if Kavenaugh would be replacing Gollum Ginsberg, Kagan, or Sotomayor...
Thomas is going to retire soon, then Ginsburg is gonna croak

Jen

Senator

Well it was fine for Obama to replace those who left with purely Leftist Justices. But now........... it's not okay for Trump to do the same.

I think it falls under the category of "that's different".

LeilaniMP

Empress
Well it was fine for Obama to replace those who left with purely Leftist Justices. But now........... it's not okay for Trump to do the same.

I think it falls under the category of "that's different".
I posed the question to lefties (whom I know IRL), after listening to them whine about Kavenaugh. It's as if they're all brainwashed... their replies were identical. SMH

Reactions: Jen
I posed the question to lefties (whom I know IRL), after listening to them whine about Kavenaugh. It's as if they're all brainwashed... their replies were identical. SMH
Let me guess; they whined about guns, abortions, and "womens' rights"? IOW exactly what CNNMSNBCCBSNYTABCFacebookGoogleTwitter told them to do...:rolleyes: