• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kidnapping and Human Traffickers

Jack4freedom

Governor
Seriously, you are equating a free trip to Martha's Vineyard with sex trafficking? Go drink a beer, Jack - you been out in the sun too long...
Same tactics, same condescending mindset. One of your best buddies here Reason10 has clearly indicated that he considers these people “trash and animals”. He’s a big DeSantis/Abbott booster and is here daily belly laughing along with these ass holes. He ain’t my kind of guy….Neither are DeSantis, Abbott or Trump.

Rubberband_Charlie

Council Member
Enticed, deceived and lied to. Much the same method used by sex traffickers luring young women into going with them. DeSantis, Abbott and other GOP scum fit neatly into the same category of those other human traffickers….Same filthy mindset…
I assume you have the same take against the Biden Administration when they were doing the exact same thing...just doing it at 2AM and trying to keep it secret? Just curious...

Colorforms

Senator
That's what the Democrats say now. What were they saying when this was going on? I guess their hypocrisy only reaches so far...lets watch lefty on here defend Joe for the exact same thing they demonize DeSantis and Abbott for. DeSantis sent 50 people...Joey sent 2,000...and...Go Lefty! Tell us how it's different...

Biden Administration Quietly Flies Illegal Immigrants to New York in Middle of Night: Report (msn.com)
Not to mention the millions that Brandon is allowing to ravage border states. I guess it's okay when it's not your own back yard.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I assume you have the same take against the Biden Administration when they were doing the exact same thing...just doing it at 2AM and trying to keep it secret? Just curious...
If it is revealed that they hired some scum to lie and entice people into going somewhere under false pretenses, I am in favor of prosecuting. Show me the evidence. Whatever the process is for moving asylum seekers from one place in America to another I am not sure of. If Biden’s team is breaking any laws, I support criminal prosecution. What ass hole DeSantis did should and may be criminal under human trafficking laws. I hope he and his thugs are prosecuted too.

Correct.. and the one instance they flew. And then from Martha's vineyard they were stuffed in buses and moved on.
Being human trafficked by plane is still human trafficking.
The federal government is constitutionally authorized to handle immigration issue. The states are not, therefore when De Santis does it is human trafficking.

You're absolutely right "not how they got there." Governor DeSantis flew them there by plane...Martha's Vineyard Democrats put them on a bus.

Personally, I'd much rather travel by plane.
Well put on some Brownface, head down on to San Antonio, and claim you are from Venezuela, and De Santis will happily use you as a political prop to score cheap political points with the xenophobic rubes in the Republican party.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Being human trafficked by plane is still human trafficking.
The federal government is constitutionally authorized to handle immigration issue. The states are not, therefore when De Santis does it is human trafficking.
No they were relocated to a location presumably where they could receive the best assistance

Then Martha's vineyard shuttled them on as quickly as possible.. like they had cooties or something

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well put on some Brownface, head down on to San Antonio, and claim you are from Venezuela, and De Santis will happily use you as a political prop to score cheap political points with the xenophobic rubes in the Republican party.
Whoa there,.. for seeing any xenophobes we sure are shit saw it in Martha's vineyard. They couldn't move them brownies out of there fast enough could they?

Store-bought pre-cooked bacon just doesn’t taste as good as the regular stuff. Yes, cooking it is a mess…but the payoff is delicious.
Probably why SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 Freudian slip Nazi economics payoff is being repeated with sending illegal alien immigrants to NYC & D.C. after that "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union to Islam "death to the infidels" as Christiananality pedophilia is their national Federal Lynching KKKidnapping human trafficking drug trafficking enforcement religion under color of law.....