• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kidnapping and Human Traffickers

reason10

Governor
Should we be building infrastructure in Martha's Vineyard to handle immigration from the southern border?

Seems like an incredible waste of time, and money. But if that's what right wingers want.
Yeah, like the Obamas will agree to a wall in their precious Camelot while admitting America doesn't deserve the same protection.

I can see President Obama going along with that.

reason10

Governor
The deal was border security first, then pathway to citizenship for dreamers.

That is the solution.
I agree. It was Trump's idea. Build the wall. Secure the border.
Then the children of illegal aliens would get a chance at citizenship.

But Joe just wants all these future Democrat voters to be able to waltz across our borders, bringing their gangs, drugs, child prostitution.

That's why NOBODY with a brain actually believes Joe was legally elected.

EatTheRich

President
No.

I'm sure if you insult me again, you'll not be invading this site again

Think on it.
This is an insult, based on falsehoods.

Pointing out a pattern of activity is different.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/as-though-we-are-watching-the-democratic-party-write-its-own-failure-again.136285/page-14#post-2804261 (oops, another insult by you)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This is an insult, based on falsehoods.

Pointing out a pattern of activity is different.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/as-though-we-are-watching-the-democratic-party-write-its-own-failure-again.136285/page-14#post-2804261 (oops, another insult by you)

Oh no .not the Nazi make shit up post again? (I still dismiss it)

...and society owes nothing but a helping hand if needed

EatTheRich

President
Oh no .not the Nazi make shit up post again? (I still dismiss it)

...and society owes nothing but a helping hand if needed
The same logic that said it was “make shit up” when I pointed out persecution in the U.S. could have been used to call it “make shit up” when opponents of Nazism pointed out persecution in Nazi Germany, as I demonstrated in that thread. We owe it to people to do better.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The same logic that said it was “make shit up” when I pointed out persecution in the U.S. could have been used to call it “make shit up” when opponents of Nazism pointed out persecution in Nazi Germany, as I demonstrated in that thread. We owe it to people to do better.
Sure. We should do better and not flood our borders with uncontrollable migration. Agreed

EatTheRich

President
Sure. We should do better and not flood our borders with uncontrollable migration. Agreed
I’d say the U.S. could probably be better off for more immigration, not less. At any rate, we should let the market decide and get rid of the administrative/legal obstacles to legal immigration which cause the biggest harms associated with immigration.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I’d say the U.S. could probably be better off for more immigration, not less. At any rate, we should let the market decide and get rid of the administrative/legal obstacles to legal immigration which cause the biggest harms associated with immigration.
No, orderly administration poses no harm. It's the opposite that does.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Still waiting on a link to a NIMBY reaction.

Migrants are people. You don't share people.
Huh? MV shipped them away pronto. It's all over the news

They are people, people shouldn't be corralled like cattle in the border states. It's not sharing , it's freeing glad you agree

I agree. It was Trump's idea. Build the wall. Secure the border.
Then the children of illegal aliens would get a chance at citizenship.

But Joe just wants all these future Democrat voters to be able to waltz across our borders, bringing their gangs, drugs, child prostitution.

That's why NOBODY with a brain actually believes Joe was legally elected.
A wall is not securing the border. It is just a waste of money.

In the unlikely event that Republicans get 60 votes in the Senate. They will put a wall up for a vote and it will fail. They know it is a stupid idea. They know it won't prevent illegal immigration. They just lie to the simps. It would be the same as their repeal Obamacare vote. They really don't want to have to vote on it, because it would expose the lies they shill to their idiot voters.

Well, maybe MV can establish a speedy system
Transporting immigrants to MV just increases unnecessary waste and beauracracy.
They could put 50 immigrants on a bus back to Mexico for the cost of flying one to MV.

If that's what you want to do, then fine by mean, it's just a really bad idea.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Transporting immigrants to MV just increases unnecessary waste and beauracracy.
They could put 50 immigrants on a bus back to Mexico for the cost of flying one to MV.

If that's what you want to do, then fine by mean, it's just a really bad idea.
So send them all back?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Huh? MV shipped them away pronto. It's all over the news

They are people, people shouldn't be corralled like cattle in the border states. It's not sharing , it's freeing glad you agree
The US immigration service provided transportation and semi permanent housing to a group of Venezuelan Legal Immigrants seeking asylum who were kidnapped by deception and dumped off in Martha’s Vineyard. This was a sleazy, illegal scheme hatched by ass holes Abbott and DeSantis.

Your assertion that “MV shipped them away pronto” is a flat out lie. The US immigration service transported them to a nearby National Guard base where they could access sanitary housing, recreation space, schooling for their children, immigration courts and be provided with legal council.

Unlike Abbott and DeSantis, the people in MV acted quickly to provide food, shelter, kindness, legal advice and media access to these people who were dumped off like trash by scumbags Abbott and DeSantis.

Why do you feel the need to lie about what actually happened and defend the scumbags who carried out this idiotic and illegal ruse?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The US immigration service provided transportation and semi permanent housing to a group of Venezuelan Legal Immigrants seeking asylum who were kidnapped by deception and dumped off in Martha’s Vineyard. This was a sleazy, illegal scheme hatched by ass holes Abbott and DeSantis.

Your assertion that “MV shipped them away pronto” is a flat out lie. The US immigration service transported them to a nearby National Guard base where they could access sanitary housing, recreation space, schooling for their children, immigration courts and be provided with legal council.

Unlike Abbott and DeSantis, the people in MV acted quickly to provide food, shelter, kindness, legal advice and media access to these people who were dumped off like trash by scumbags Abbott and DeSantis.

Why do you feel the need to lie about what actually happened and defend the scumbags who carried out this idiotic and illegal ruse?

Wait...so this is a first? As though hundreds of thousands if not millions per year aren't provided for on the border states.

Perhaps it's the opposite.... Maintaining that ONLY those border states are to address the housing, shelter, legal, schooling needs of these asylum seekers ....and everyone else is too simply applaud the work of addressing 50 as something that outshines the whole?

For shame. These southern states have been at it for years and years.. suffering all manner of strain, and impact with no one giving a fiddler's f$ck as long as it was out of sight and out of mind

Now ...now it's a big deal cause someone dares to throw it back into everyone's focus?

That's pitiable.