• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftist House of Cards Comes Tumbling Down

Jen

Senator
God will not be mocked.
It is almost over.

This is the testimony of a young lady caught in the web of human trafficking for much of her life.

She escaped and sought refuge in one of the mega churches in California (she names the church). Rather than help her escape her tormentors, the church pastor bought her so that she could "service" other well-known ministers, televangelists, and movie celebrities. She finally did escape and has since spent many hours/ days testifying before military tribunals against these wicked people.

She names names.

I hope you will watch this very informative video.
The Leftist house of cards is, indeed, about to come tumbling down.

EatTheRich

President
God will not be mocked.
It is almost over.

This is the testimony of a young lady caught in the web of human trafficking for much of her life.

She escaped and sought refuge in one of the mega churches in California (she names the church). Rather than help her escape her tormentors, the church pastor bought her so that she could "service" other well-known ministers, televangelists, and movie celebrities. She finally did escape and has since spent many hours/ days testifying before military tribunals against these wicked people.

She names names.

I hope you will watch this very informative video.
The Leftist house of cards is, indeed, about to come tumbling down.

So the conservative Evangelical Christian Church is "leftist" now?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
The title of the thread makes me wonder if being placed under religion is the right place for it to be.
It seems to suggest it's a political topic...
Glad to see you're still among us Jen... :)

Jen

Senator
The title of the thread makes me wonder if being placed under religion is the right place for it to be.
It seems to suggest it's a political topic...
Glad to see you're still among us Jen... :)
I am pretty sure I put it in current events and it was moved.

Jen

Senator
So the conservative Evangelical Christian Church is "leftist" now?
The Democratic Party spearheads the Marxist/ Godless Evil that has infected every facet of our lives. Religion attracts many evil people because of the power it gives.

Our battle now is not between the parties. It is between Marxism and Freedom. Democrat Leftists seem to be going down the Marxist road right now.

That said, our descriptive words : Marxism, Leftist, Conservative, Liberal... etc... are probably no longer the right words to use, but they help to clarify.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The Democratic Party spearheads the Marxist/ Godless Evil that has infected every facet of our lives. Religion attracts many evil people because of the power it gives.

Our battle now is not between the parties. It is between Marxism and Freedom. Democrat Leftists seem to be going down the Marxist road right now.

That said, our descriptive words : Marxism, Leftist, Conservative, Liberal... etc... are probably no longer the right words to use, but they help to clarify.
Your use of labels simly shows you are unable to actually recognize which side the radicals are on. Right wingers riot in the capitol building and you guys disown them and attempt to claim they are really leftists.